Author Topic: Election Update: Is The Presidential Race Tightening? (Nate Silver)  (Read 663 times)

Offline r9etb

Re: Election Update: Is The Presidential Race Tightening? (Nate Silver)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 09:36:02 pm »
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-is-the-presidential-race-tightening/

I have to admit, I'd find a morbid sort glee in Trump actually winning the election.  Not because he won -- that would be awful -- but rather, to see the shrieks of dismay that it would cause.  And, of course, he'd be impeached in pretty short order, giving us a President Pence.

There's not enough popcorn in the world to feed the possibilities for spectatorship.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:45:55 pm »
I have to admit, I'd find a morbid sort glee in Trump actually winning the election.  Not because he won -- that would be awful -- but rather, to see the shrieks of dismay that it would cause.  And, of course, he'd be impeached in pretty short order, giving us a President Pence.

There's not enough popcorn in the world to feed the possibilities for spectatorship.

I'm in the same boat that you are. I'm not going to vote for Trump and I dread where the country may go if he were to actually win... but the exploding heads it would cause among the media and other "usual suspects" would be truly epic.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 09:46:27 pm by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 09:51:34 pm »
 :shrug:

I'm torn between wanting to see a complete and total Trump loss. One so large with such a landslide  that doctors will be picking gravel out of his ass till the day he dies ........and just a regular loss of a few electoral votes.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 10:12:47 pm »
:shrug:

I'm torn between wanting to see a complete and total Trump loss. One so large with such a landslide  that doctors will be picking gravel out of his ass till the day he dies ........and just a regular loss of a few electoral votes.

Yeah! The utter humiliation visited upon the Trump Supporters by a huge Trump loss would be satisfying, too.

I guess the way to look at it is there's a silver lining whichever way it goes...   :pondering:
Let it burn.