Author Topic: The Lonely Life of a Republican Woman  (Read 19499 times)

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: The Lonely Life of a Republican Woman
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 01:07:11 am »
The Lonely Life of a Republican Woman

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 01:11:53 am »
Thank you, JazzZ, for at least trying to bring some sanity to this steaming pile of hypocrisy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 01:21:37 am »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 01:25:55 am »
Guys, keep in mind—she's married.

By and large, however, she's right, although I think the big crisis conservatives (not just Republicans) face is the increasing number of single women, socially libertine as long as they're the ones in control and totally indifferent to the concept of building a family (many coming from broken families themselves, the product of the Divorce Generation).

Wholeheartedly backing a Presidential nominee who admits to using his small hands to grab women by the nether-regions and claiming his money leads women to let him DOES NOT HELP.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:29:25 am by HonestJohn »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 01:30:39 am »
Well, if we still had to deal with the late Helen Thomas it be the same problem in reverse. Nature of the internet I reckon, but I agree. This ain't TOS and the whole guilty/not guilty based on pictures, or one pin up shots of Ann Coulter are immature.

🚨🚨 HELEN THOMAS ALERT 🚨🚨

"You rang...?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 01:34:37 am »
What would Laz do?

(From the collection of JRios1968)

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2016, 01:37:05 am »
🚨🚨 HELEN THOMAS ALERT 🚨🚨

"You rang...?"

If I was 18 again, I'd be banging her like a screen door in a hurricane.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2016, 01:41:38 am »
Could some of you fellows take a break from posting and head to the (cold) showers? Might do you some good.

Wingnut

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 01:44:30 am »
Could some of you fellows take a break from posting and head to the (cold) showers? Might do you some good.

Blue balls?  No thanks. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 01:52:36 am »

Admiral Ackbar gave me a TARP, so the cold shower just rolled off it.

:tongue2:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 02:08:02 am »
Thank you, JazzZ, for at least trying to bring some sanity to this steaming pile of hypocrisy.

@mountaineer
@mystery-ak

Thank you for your posts. I admit that I had a different first impression of TBR. Maybe I was just fortunate regarding the threads I clicked on. After the activity on this thread, I had to go look at the front door to see if I was in the right place. But for the formatting, I was sure I was at TOS.  :shrug:

Anyway, I'm not able to contribute here, so I'm going to check out. Thank you, @mystery-ak, for your consistency in the manner in which you conducted yourself. You're part of why I had such a favorable opinion of TBR initially. God bless.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Silver Pines

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 03:09:23 am »
I went to the link to read the entire article but I can't see it without creating an account.  Then I saw Jazzz's post.

@AllThatJazzZ, come on, don't leave over a single thread.  TBR is nothing like TOS.  Stay.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 03:24:01 am »
@mountaineer
@mystery-ak

Thank you for your posts. I admit that I had a different first impression of TBR. Maybe I was just fortunate regarding the threads I clicked on. After the activity on this thread, I had to go look at the front door to see if I was in the right place. But for the formatting, I was sure I was at TOS.  :shrug:

Anyway, I'm not able to contribute here, so I'm going to check out. Thank you, @mystery-ak, for your consistency in the manner in which you conducted yourself. You're part of why I had such a favorable opinion of TBR initially. God bless.

@AllThatJazzZ

Please stick around.

Offline DB

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 03:34:14 am »
@AllThatJazzZ

Please stick around.

I'll 2nd that (or third, forth, fifth...).

Silver Pines

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 03:35:56 am »
Finally was able to read the entire article.

I agree with a good deal of what was written.  This election has, quite frankly, left me disoriented.  As a woman who disdains feminists, I've been forced into seeing that, apparently, what they say about some conservative men is true.  Some men on the right lack proper respect for women.  I've been told that there are more important things than sexual assault. (To illustrate my point, elsewhere online, men on the right are responding to Cupp's article by calling her a " despicable scrag", a "slut", a "creature", and "just another sniveling female."

Cupp is right when she says that Republicans are going to have to work very hard to win back women.  Who knows whether they'll manage to do it?  Newt Gingrich's job was to go on Megyn Kelly's show and sell Trump to women, but he couldn't manage it. 

I never thought I would be in the position of defending "women's issues"...it's a strange place for me to be.  But if men are going to refuse to defend us, then my only option is to stand up.  And I damn well will, because no one is going to tell me that sexual assault is permissible and I'm supposed to be okay with it.

@Machiavelli

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 03:43:42 am »

Right. So we can sober up and get back to the important business of getting into endless flame wars over Trump.

Great idea. You win Mod of the Year. Congratulations!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2016, 03:52:55 am »
I've been told that there are more important things than sexual assault. (To illustrate my point, elsewhere online, men on the right are responding to Cupp's article by calling her a " despicable scrag", a "slut", a "creature", and "just another sniveling female."

Exactly where are GOP men disparaging Cupp? It ain't here so I assume you are talking about places like FR and Trumpbart. That is the official home of the Alt-Right where mental defectives like Milo Yiannopoulos celebrate rape as an evening of the tally after decades of men being Gloria Steinemed and Murphy Browned into emasculation.

Not really sure that is indicative of the GOP in general.....at least on the street level. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2016, 04:13:28 am »
I'm tired of these women whining about "equality" and wanting "to be treated like men are threated",and then they have hissy-fits and get on their Femi-Nazi horses when a man talks to them like he would talk to another man.

"Man up!",bitch! You are getting paid big bucks to write your drivel,so quit sniveling and do your damn job!

You can't play the "But....,but...,but...,I'm just a GURL!" card while complaining about not being treated like a man.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2016, 04:23:08 am »

Again, the problem isn't what Trump said, it's his behavior.  The men on the forum aren't claiming that they get away with grabbing women's genitals.  If that were the case, they'd deserve condemnation.

@CatherineofAragon

Yet these women DEMAND they be treated like men and paid like men. When was the last time you heard about a man complaining because a woman grabbed his genitals? Don't laugh,it happens. I am guessing that MOST of the time the man is not only fine with it,but tells her something like "I'll give you 15 minutes to stop that!",but it's not always welcome. Yet we don't seem to get traumatized by it. There are LOTS of things that happen to you in life,and if they don't cause you any actual harm,you just ignore than and go about your business.

Besides,I have a hard time believing some attractive women managed to get through high school and reach the age of 30 without having been groped. If high school girls can deal with it without being traumatized,a professional in  her 30's should be able to deal with it. Hell,I have known some women  that would have verbally put him in his place to the point where he would have been whimpering and begging for mercy before they were done with him.

This whole thing is based on nothing at all other than scoring political points.

Offline DB

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2016, 04:23:29 am »
I'm tired of these women whining about "equality" and wanting "to be treated like men are threated",and then they have hissy-fits and get on their Femi-Nazi horses when a man talks to them like he would talk to another man.

"Man up!",bitch! You are getting paid big bucks to write your drivel,so quit sniveling and do your damn job!

You can't play the "But....,but...,but...,I'm just a GURL!" card while complaining about not being treated like a man.

Well perhaps some women want to be treated like a woman and not a man.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2016, 04:25:24 am »
Perhaps. But for a party that's losing women by the hundreds, one might consider whether they're part of the problem or part of the solution. For those who have decided that we can spare these female voters, then there's not even a problem to consider. Just know that Trump looks a bit less creepy if Republicans criticize his attitude toward women and make excuses for their own.

@AllThatJazzZ

It's a party that is losing men AND women by the thousands because it stands for nothing other than getting elected to remain in power.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2016, 04:27:29 am »

Wholeheartedly backing a Presidential nominee who admits to using his small hands to grab women by the nether-regions and claiming his money leads women to let him DOES NOT HELP.

@jmyrlefuller

Yeah,because we all know that if there is one thing attractive women are NOT attracted to  is is men with money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2016, 04:31:49 am »
Exactly where are GOP men disparaging Cupp? It ain't here so I assume you are talking about places like FR and Trumpbart. That is the official home of the Alt-Right where mental defectives like Milo Yiannopoulos celebrate rape as an evening of the tally after decades of men being Gloria Steinemed and Murphy Browned into emasculation.

Not really sure that is indicative of the GOP in general.....at least on the street level.

@CatherineofAragon @Frank Cannon

I'd have a easier time believing her outrage were sincere if she didn't write for the NYT,and she had ever condemned Bubba Bill for his actions,or Bubbette! for running the Bimbo Eruption Squad and sending Craig Livingstone out to terrorize women Bubba raped.  We all know THAT ain't going to happen though,don't we?