Author Topic: You need to watch MSNBC go after ‘sleazy’ ‘Clinton, Inc.’ and their cronies  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You need to watch MSNBC go after ‘sleazy’ ‘Clinton, Inc.’ and their cronies
posted at 11:06 am on October 27, 2016 by Larry O'Connor

When MSNBC (even the painful-to-watch Morning Joe) takes a full seventeen minutes to discuss the “sleazy” connections between Bill Clinton and his cronies and their “get rich quick from other people’s money” schemes, it’s worth taking notice.

First take a quick read of Thursday’s Washington Post article titled “Inside ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: Hacked memo reveals intersection of charity and personal income” which details the latest revelations about America’s favorite, corrupt first family:

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/27/need-watch-msnbc-go-sleazy-clinton-inc-cronies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

You need to watch MSNBC go after ‘sleazy’ ‘Clinton, Inc.’ and their cronies
posted at 11:06 am on October 27, 2016 by Larry O'Connor

When MSNBC (even the painful-to-watch Morning Joe) takes a full seventeen minutes to discuss the “sleazy” connections between Bill Clinton and his cronies and their “get rich quick from other people’s money” schemes, it’s worth taking notice.

First take a quick read of Thursday’s Washington Post article titled “Inside ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: Hacked memo reveals intersection of charity and personal income” which details the latest revelations about America’s favorite, corrupt first family:

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/10/27/need-watch-msnbc-go-sleazy-clinton-inc-cronies/

This, and the tightening of the polls, firms my opinion that this may be like 1980, with a surge towards Trump in the final weekend. Of the vast majority of polls I've seen, I've noticed the percentage totals range from 85-95 per cent, i.e. there's a group of voters who won't make up their minds until the very last minute.

IMO, all Trump has to do is focus on Obamacare and the emails, and the vote will break his way.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
MSNBC?  Wow.