Author Topic: Liberals Losing Self Control: 40 Trump Signs Stolen. Theft Charges For 3 Female Hillary Supporters  (Read 768 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Losing Self Control: 40 Trump Signs Stolen
Theft Charges For 3 Female Hillary Supporters

What’s worse than enraged liberals stealing dozens of sings because they lack the self control to be around opposing opinions? What’s worse than the myriad of vandals and thefts of campaign signage every night? What could make that worse?
Betta Stohart exemplifies the lacking self control and shallow integrity we've come to expect from Hillary supporters.

Betta Stohart exemplifies the lacking self control and shallow integrity we’ve come to expect from Hillary supporters.

When one of those petty shallow integrity lacking liberals decides to dribble out justifications and excuses in the form of an “apology” printed by the Washington Post. That is exactly what one mindless Democrat did when she exclaimed that Trump caused her rage.

Betta Stohart did the predictably liberal thing, she lost all self control. Stohart wrote the article ‘How angry does Donald Trump make me? Angry enough to steal 40 Trump signs.’ for the Washington Post. Here is her putrid integrity lacking tirade;

http://ufpnews.com/2016/lady-steals-40-trump-signs-writes-washington-post-charged-theft/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:21:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How many "hillary" signs are being stolen?

How many can be found?

Offline sinkspur

Who in their right mind is influenced to vote by a yard sign?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mountaineer

How many "hillary" signs are being stolen?

How many can be found?
None, and not very many. I've seen a total of three in two states.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

None, and not very many. I've seen a total of three in two states.

That's because a great deal of the campaign money is being diverted to their favorite charity - themselves.