Author Topic: ‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin  (Read 18205 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@Smokin Joe

The other day I saw my first Christmas commercial of the year, and I literally yelled "Noooooo...."

I've seen a lot of holiday stuff going up already. Lowes has trees and lights already out.

Offline skeeter

Very good, you win a cookie. You hit the nail on the head there.

Just saw a news flash saying that the FBI has re-opened their investigation on Hillary email server.

I wonder whats up with that.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just saw a news flash saying that the FBI has re-opened their investigation on Hillary email server.

:silly:

Really?

This election cannot get more bleep up if it tried. This is a farce.

Offline Applewood

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

Offline goatprairie

Not to go off topic too far...   (Yeah right)  But the only movie I remember walking out of was a  Tom Laughlin bomb called "The Trial of Billy Jack"

That could be a thread all by itself!
I never saw it, but a friend who saw it said Laughlin's first Billy Jack flick, "The Born Loser," was  a fairly decent movie. I started watching "Billy Jack" on tv one time but couldn't take it. Turned the channel over. For a great review of TTOBJ check out Joe Bob Goes to The Movies....Joe Bob does a hysterical review.

Offline goatprairie

I've seen a lot of holiday stuff going up already. Lowes has trees and lights already out.
I warned my wife I start playing Christmas music on my guitar and singing along on Nov. 1 as usual. I hide all my guns before I notify her of that event.

Offline DB

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

Well it's cover your ass time for the FBI.

They concluded the "investigation" of Hillary's server only to have more Emails come out publicly that the FBI didn't release and/or didn't acknowledge having. So either they had these Email and buried them or they failed to get them. Either way it makes the FBI look incompetent - at best. But at this point we know the FBI is corrupt. So now they are squirming in the Clinton muck they tried to excuse.

Offline DB

I'll add that Clinton needs this to be blessed by the FBI like the last go around. Then the talking point is they investigated and found nothing criminal, nothing to see here...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I'll add that Clinton needs this to be blessed by the FBI like the last go around. Then the talking point is they investigated and found nothing criminal, nothing to see here...
How many candidates get investigated and endorsed by the FBI?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline r9etb

How many candidates get investigated and endorsed by the FBI?

A truly gifted spin-meister would call that "vetted by the best investigative agency on the planet."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I warned my wife I start playing Christmas music on my guitar and singing along on Nov. 1 as usual. I hide all my guns before I notify her of that event.
Usually it's the ladies who do that.

I had a lady friend of mine (we never dated, much to my consternation—but that's another long story not fit for a public forum) who was a Christmas nut. She'd play Christmas music as early and as late as she could get away with it. A few years back, I confided in her that every October, from the privacy of my own laptop, I would search out the first radio station in the country to flip over to Christmas music and listen in as a guilty pleasure.

She gave me some good-natured ribbing about that for a while.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

The other day I saw my first Christmas commercial of the year, and I literally yelled "Noooooo...."
Me, too. It used to wait until after Thanksgiving. I think retail isn't doing so well this year and wants to get the lay-aways locked in early.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hannity is a genius ; all of this email scandal is about protecting Obama, who lied to the American public about being unaware of the email system.

:peeonobama:

Crooked Obama, Crooked Hillary.

Silver Pines

@AbaraXas

So does Sam's Club.  I just can't deal with it.  Everything is running together like a big lump of melted plastic. 

Silver Pines

Me, too. It used to wait until after Thanksgiving. I think retail isn't doing so well this year and wants to get the lay-aways locked in early.

@Smokin Joe

That could be.  It's just wrong when there's a Halloween section in Target and a Christmas section right next to it.

Offline musiclady

Hannity is a genius ;

Perfect example of how the left redefines vocabulary and changes the meaning of words to brainwash the brainwashable, and words no longer have meaning.

Imbecile becomes "genius" to a leftist.

This kind of crap happens all the time in liberal la la land.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

Hannity is a genius ; all of this email scandal is about protecting Obama, who lied to the Am3erican public about being unaware of the email system.

Yes, it was smart of him to listen to Limbaugh suggest that.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Perfect example of how the left redefines vocabulary and changes the meaning of words to brainwash the brainwashable, and words no longer have meaning.

Imbecile becomes "genius" to a leftist.

This kind of crap happens all the time in liberal la la land.....
Well, I have known people so 'smart' they couldn't pour water out of a bucket if you wrote the directions on the bottom.

Smart is a relative thing, though. If you surround yourself with people who are dumb as a post or afraid to speak out (and mention the emperor's haberdasher isn't putting much fabric into his tailoring efforts)  you seem like a genius...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

Well, I have known people so 'smart' they couldn't pour water out of a bucket if you wrote the directions on the bottom.

Smart is a relative thing, though. If you surround yourself with people who are dumb as a post or afraid to speak out (and mention the emperor's haberdasher isn't putting much fabric into his tailoring efforts)  you seem like a genius...

Well, we know that Trump has admitted to putting all stupid people around him so that he can feel smart, so you know how really dumb they have to be to do that!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well, we know that Trump has admitted to putting all stupid people around him so that he can feel smart, so you know how really dumb they have to be to do that!

We know!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
@Smokin Joe

That could be.  It's just wrong when there's a Halloween section in Target and a Christmas section right next to it.
I think it's a staffing thing as well. Stores aren't running enough employees to be able to switch out the seasonal aisles a day or two anymore.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour