Archives > Alternate Realities

Anonymous--WW3 is on the Horizon 2016

(1/16) > >>

Quix:

imho: This is a 'moderate to seriously significant' appearing video re WW3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7RdNIMVOk
25 OCT 2016
Video transcript: http://pastebin.com/raw/CeTdA518

--- Quote ---For the last two months, we have been consistently reporting on a possible global conflict, World War 3 between the United States and its allies in the West, and Russia and its allies in the East.
The dispute on the South China Sea has severely damaged the United States relations with the Peoples Republic of China.  After the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague ruled that China's nine-dash-line claim in the South China Sea, and its land reclamation activities on islets are invalid and unlawful, the United States has been preparing to sail in the area under a so-called Freedom of Navigation principle.
This has angered the Chinese.  In August, the Chinese Defense Minister, Chang Wanquan told his country's citizens to prepare for, what he described as the peoples war at sea. Mr Wanquan was referring directly to the United States planned provocation under the pretext of Freedom of Navigation. China has since vowed to take all necessary measures available to protect its sovereignty over the South China Sea, revealing that it had the right to set up an air defense zone on the sea.
China has also since been positioning and testing its nuclear weapons, and planning military drills on its waters with Russia. Even the United States has confirmed that China has tested an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, which is capable of striking everywhere in the world within half an hour.
. . .
Due to how the situation has become, some top officials at the United States defense headquarters have finally spoken. These Pentagon officials have admitted that World War 3 is imminent, and that its going to be deadly and fast. The military generals were speaking on a future-of-the-army panel in Washington.
. . .

--- End quote ---
Sounds plenty serious, to me.
I wonder what the Pope knew last CHRISTmas when he declared that THAT CHRISTmas would be the last one the world saw . . . evidently in terms of peace, relative stability etc.
The follow-on speaker notes Shrillery's evident eagerness to be a war-monger against Russia over Syria. Certainly John SKerry isn't helping calm things, imho.
imho, folks not prepared with significant food, water etc. stores . . . are either not paying attention, MSM lobotomized . . . or otherwise cluelessly playing the role of the Eloi shuffling off to the maws and caverns of the Morlachs like good sheeple, lemmings, Eloi
I think the video is worth the time. But it may not be for the faint of heart or those with anxiety disorders.

Quix:

rough rating, impression re seriousness:

6.5-8.5, imho

Alternate Realities ping list ping:

@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@WorkingClassFilth

DB:
Not buying.

Quix:

--- Quote from: DB on October 26, 2016, 10:53:00 pm ---Not buying.

--- End quote ---

I hope you're right.

Your reasons for your stance?

What is your explanation for the significant escalation in number and level of warning expert's status the last 6-12 months?

Idaho_Cowboy:

--- Quote from: Quix on October 26, 2016, 11:14:34 pm ---I hope you're right.

Your reasons for your stance?

What is your explanation for the significant escalation in number and level of warning expert's status the last 6-12 months?

--- End quote ---
China isn't ready to shoot the goose that lays the golden egg. Economically they lose out and for what a few islands. It's possible, but not likely by an stretch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version