Author Topic: Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps the Nation  (Read 9736 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps the Nation
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2016, 07:27:29 pm »
  Ok I will brush up on that as soon as you brush up on your common sense. Two people are running for president . yes two like it or not. You know Hillary Clinton is corrupt . If you can put out facts that Trump is the same show your cards . He's never been in politics you have no idea what he thinks or how he will govern other than what he has said in this run for office. You can guess but you don't know. So quit telling me what he is because you have no idea. Unless you were married to him then I'll listen. Plenty of democrats have changed there minds, one was our president in the 80's  Remember.

Not the point you were making.  You said we knew that Hillary was going to be elected if Trump were defeated and you said we were "fine with it" and were like DU.

Try correcting that deliberate prevarication about the people on this forum before you expect any further discussion from me.

As for your dopey comparison with Reagan, it's not based in any form of reality.  Brush up on your facts before you go around saying that Trump has changed his mind, just like Reagan.

The two are not even remotely comparable, either as politicians, or as men.  So until you get your facts straight saying that Trump is like Reagan is just dopey.

btw, I'm too old, mature and moral to be married to a sexual predator like Trump.  He's evil.  Pure evil.   Besides which, he is corrupt to the core, a pathological liar and a liberal, and most likely mentally ill.

The result of voting for him is putting America in great danger.

Won't do it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2016, 07:32:57 pm »
Not the point you were making.  You said we knew that Hillary was going to be elected if Trump were defeated and you said we were "fine with it" and were like DU.

Try correcting that deliberate prevarication about the people on this forum before you expect any further discussion from me.

As for your dopey comparison with Reagan, it's not based in any form of reality.  Brush up on your facts before you go around saying that Trump has changed his mind, just like Reagan.

The two are not even remotely comparable, either as politicians, or as men.  So until you get your facts straight saying that Trump is like Reagan is just dopey.

btw, I'm too old, mature and moral to be married to a sexual predator like Trump.  He's evil.  Pure evil.   Besides which, he is corrupt to the core, a pathological liar and a liberal, and most likely mentally ill.

The result of voting for him is putting America in great danger.

Won't do it.
Proof for that? No just opinion .

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2016, 07:35:24 pm »
Proof for that? No just opinion .

Proof that Ronald Reagan believed that molesting women was A-OK and bragged about it?

Your view that Trump is like Reagan is not just "opinion"...... it's ignorant opinion based on feeling without a single fact to back it up.

That, of course, is the only way to support Trump.  Feeling.  Not fact.  And certainly not a tiny bit of conservatism.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2016, 07:38:40 pm »
Oh, yeah............ and come up with a "fact" that Trump developed detailed conservatism decades before he ran for President as a "Republican."  In fact, come up with something that even indicates that Trump can think.  Or that Trump has a clue what's in the Constitution.  Or that Trump has a single value that conservatives, or just decent people have.

When you get back to me you will have made your case.

But you can't

So you won't.

Because Trump is the ANTI-Reagan.  He's a leftist buffoon, corrupt, immoral and sick.

@Blizzardnh

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 07:46:22 pm »
Oh, yeah............ and come up with a "fact" that Trump developed detailed conservatism decades before he ran for President as a "Republican."  In fact, come up with something that even indicates that Trump can think.  Or that Trump has a clue what's in the Constitution.  Or that Trump has a single value that conservatives, or just decent people have.

When you get back to me you will have made your case.

But you can't

So you won't.

Because Trump is the ANTI-Reagan.  He's a leftist buffoon, corrupt, immoral and sick.

@Blizzardnh
Still no facts . must I wait all day.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 08:08:51 pm »
Still no facts . must I wait all day.

Ummm.......... I know you're trying desperately to be clever, but Reagan actually wrote things about conservatism that you can read if you're interested.

He was a great conservative thinker long before he ran for President.

Those are facts, easily documented.  (Try Google if you want to know about Reagan's conservative writings and thoughts.  Easy to find).

It is also a fact that Donald Trump has spoken frequently about his liberal views on every subject, and has only written about making deals, and nothing about conservative political positions (because, of course, he's a liberal).

He also has said many things that indicate that he is clueless about the Constitution, and has no idea what the restrictions on presidential powers are.

Those are all facts.

You are wrong.

And you are not clever in the least.

But thank you for allowing me to elucidate you regarding the vast chasm between Reagan and Trump.  I am an educator, and it's always satisfying to inform people about things in which they are clueless.

Thanks for the opportunity to teach you.  Now it's your opportunity to learn.

Take it or leave it.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 08:22:44 pm »
Ummm.......... I know you're trying desperately to be clever, but Reagan actually wrote things about conservatism that you can read if you're interested.

He was a great conservative thinker long before he ran for President.

Those are facts, easily documented.  (Try Google if you want to know about Reagan's conservative writings and thoughts.  Easy to find).

It is also a fact that Donald Trump has spoken frequently about his liberal views on every subject, and has only written about making deals, and nothing about conservative political positions (because, of course, he's a liberal).

He also has said many things that indicate that he is clueless about the Constitution, and has no idea what the restrictions on presidential powers are.

Those are all facts.

You are wrong.

And you are not clever in the least.

But thank you for allowing me to elucidate you regarding the vast chasm between Reagan and Trump.  I am an educator, and it's always satisfying to inform people about things in which they are clueless.

Thanks for the opportunity to teach you.  Now it's your opportunity to learn.

Take it or leave it.
I'll leave it. still no facts.  If your a teacher god help us.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 09:47:29 pm »
I'll leave it. still no facts.  If your a teacher god help us.

I get it now.

It's not a fact if you don't have feelings about it.

So Reagan didn't write anything conservative because you feel like he didn't?  Is that how it works?   Trump isn't a serial adulterer (even though he bragged about being one in a book) because you feel like he's not?

Interesting way to go through life..... ignoring solid facts because you don't like them.

Pretty sad, actually............. but understandable that you're a Trump supporter.  They never let facts or truth get in their way.

By the way, your spelling is not very good.......... you may want to work on that before you post anything that embarrasses you further....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 10:00:25 pm »
Unlike you, who can't recognize facts or tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

I also wonder what "god" he's referring to......  Krishna?  Vishnu?  Baal?  Buddha?

In addition to being a very bad speller, and proud of his ignorance about Reagan, his theology is quite weak, wouldn't you agree??

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 10:02:40 pm »
  Ok I will brush up on that as soon as you brush up on your common sense. Two people are running for president . yes two like it or not. You know Hillary Clinton is corrupt . If you can put out facts that Trump is the same show your cards . He's never been in politics you have no idea what he thinks or how he will govern other than what he has said in this run for office. You can guess but you don't know. So quit telling me what he is because you have no idea. Unless you were married to him then I'll listen. Plenty of democrats have changed there minds, one was our president in the 80's  Remember.

You miss the point.  Of course,  Hillary Clinton is corrupt,  and a junior Nixon to boot.   But Trump is crazy.   I know what you're saying  -  he had to act crazy to get his message across,  to get upside the head of the establishment. 

But it's not an act.   We've been waiting since the convention for the man to act Presidential,  to focus on Hillary and not get drawn into hissy fueds with Republicans and Gold Star parents.   Those Republicans like me who won't vote for Trump have seen with our own eyes what the problem is.  We were hoping he could turn the crazy on and off.    Know when to can the flippin' act and reach out like a statesman.   Trump can't - he's simply defective.

And what's a shame is that his message of economic nationalism and anti-globalism has seemingly found purchase.    But he's a defective messenger.   I would rather have Clinton defeat gonzo Trump and let Pence emerge as the voice of this populist movement  - an articulate, serious voice, able to meld Trump's message with his Reaganesque sensibilities - and take my chances in 2018 and 2020.   

I cannot support Trump but I still hope that conservatives of all stripes can reconcile and seize the opportunity that a mandate-less and crippled Clinton,  under FBI scrutiny from moment she takes office, will represent.     
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:05:59 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2016, 10:06:29 pm »
You miss the point.  Of course,  Hillary Clinton is corrupt,  and a junior Nixon to boot.   But Trump is crazy.   I know what you're saying  -  he had to act crazy to get his message across,  to get upside the head of the establishment. 

But it's not an act.   We've been waiting since the convention for the man to act Presidential,  to focus on Hillary and not get drawn into hissy fueds with Republicans and Gold Star parents.   Those Republicans like me who won't vote for Trump have been seen with our own eyes what the problem is.  We were hoping he could turn the crazy on and off.    Know when to can the act and reach out like a statesman.   Trump can't - he's simply defective.

Its not an act, its the same Trump who has been a celebrity for more than 30 years.

geronl

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2016, 10:08:29 pm »
In a daily radio commentary that ran from 1975 to 1979, former California Governor
Ronald Reagan used his considerable acting and broadcast talents to build his reputation
as “The Great Communicator” and lay the groundwork for a successful presidential run
in 1980.  These radio commentaries also helped Reagan transition from a national public
figure appreciated more for his acting ability than his political acumen into a serious
political figure.

Reagan gave 1,027 of these addresses to an audience of 20 to 30 million listeners each
week, interrupted only by his initial run for the White House in
 1976.  A researcher visiting the Reagan Library found that
 the former governor wrote at least 679 of the
commentaries in longhand on yellow legal pads. 
The manuscripts are currently archived
at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California.

In these sharp-edged commentaries, Reagan laid out
 the political themes that would become all too
 familiar during his presidency as he banged
 the drum for what Lee Edwards of the Heritage Foundation has called “a vision of faith and freedom that would
restore Americans’ confidence in themselves and their country, reignite the nation’s
engines of economic progress, and initiate a winning policy in the Cold War.”

Ronald Reagan had a daily radio address that proved he was a serious conservative thinker, and these ran for years. This is one of those FACTS you were looking for.

Please show us anything even remotely similar from Trump.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:08:57 pm by geronl »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2016, 10:21:36 pm »
I didn't follow the entire conversation.  I started with the latest comment and went back only a little bit.  I know and trust you and your opinion on the matter.  I couldn't resist commenting about that "god help us" comment since it was so obviously an attempt to be smug and yet was hilariously self insulting because of the glaring error.  There is some sweet satisfaction when a poster tries to call someone else stupid and accidentally points the stupid finger at himself.

There wasn't much of a conversation.  Mostly just his blind denial that Reagan was a conservative thinker and that Trump was not.

But yes, it's always amusing when someone who can't spell or capitalize tries to make fun of someone else for being stupid.

I'm sure his next post will be to say that I still haven't come up with any facts and that he hasn't got all day.   **nononono*

Offline musiclady

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2016, 10:24:24 pm »
Here ya go, @Blizzardnh

Now you come up with a comparable book that Donald Trump wrote.

(And NOT the one where he brags about being an amoral, serial adulterer).

Offline Longmire

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2016, 10:49:30 pm »
He's never been in politics you have no idea what he thinks or how he will govern other than what he has said in this run for office. You can guess but you don't know. So quit telling me what he is because you have no idea. Unless you were married to him then I'll listen.

You may have tripped over a hidden truth about some of the anti-Trumps..a deep seated desire to become Mrs. Trump IV.  :laugh:

geronl

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2016, 10:58:08 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2016, 11:02:41 pm »
You may have tripped over a hidden truth about some of the anti-Trumps..a deep seated desire to become Mrs. Trump IV.  :laugh:

Are you accusing the good women of TBR of being trollops and porn stars?

(Then your heart is even uglier than any of us knew).

It's simple, @Longmire .  We don't support sexual predators, we find adultery and molestation of women reprehensible.

That may be hard for you to understand, but it wouldn't be difficult for any self-respecting man to get.  Morality, character, integrity, decency......... they matter.

Just not to you.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:16:30 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2016, 11:15:44 pm »
Ronald Reagan had a daily radio address that proved he was a serious conservative thinker, and these ran for years. This is one of those FACTS you were looking for.

Please show us anything even remotely similar from Trump.

I think he's holding his ears and singing loudly, @geronl .   He wouldn't recognize a fact if it hit him squarely in the face.   22222frying pan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2016, 11:17:42 pm »

Oh, thanks for that, geronl !  I didn't know that his radio addresses were available like that.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2016, 11:29:46 pm »
Are you accusing the good women of TBR of being trollops and porn stars?

We'll let Mr. Trump decide how 'good' you are...how's that?  :laugh:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2016, 11:39:08 pm »

Donald Trump wouldn't recognize good in anyone or anything.  He thinks that being a serial adulterer and molesting women is being "good" and has claimed he doesn't need to ask God's forgiveness because of how "good" he tries to be.

Your blind defense of him on this forum displays an incredible lack of discernment in the areas of character.

You prefer molesters to women of character.  That's pretty ugly.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2016, 12:00:34 am »

Offline MOD3

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2016, 01:31:55 am »

That was uncalled for.

Offline verga

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2016, 11:41:54 am »
@Blizzardnh

I don't care how folks vote, but the nonstop deluge of Trump hate these kooks unleash can be disconcerting.

Someone who spends their waking hours attacking Trump and his supporters and then sweetly claims they don't support Hillary is suffering from delusions.
@Longmire What about those of us that spend time attacking both of them?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:42:28 am by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2016, 11:50:56 am »
@Longmire What about those of us that spend time attacking both of them?

Sorry, if you say one word against Trump, you are pro Clinton. That's one of the cult's rules.

An aside to that - the ones bitching loudest about us "not attacking Hillary" are the ones most conspicuous by their absence on the wikileaks threads.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink