Author Topic: Michelle Obama's Promotion of Misogyny and Date Rape  (Read 300 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Michelle Obama's Promotion of Misogyny and Date Rape
« on: October 26, 2016, 01:49:37 pm »
Michelle Obama's Promotion of Misogyny and Date Rape

Michelle Obama laid into Donald Trump for his lewd locker room remarks about women as follows: "I can't stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way I could not have predicted" -- whereupon the White House warned Trump to not retaliate against the First Lady.

"And the White House on Thursday advised that Trump continue to steer clear of the president's wife, suggesting that an unprecedented attack on the first lady is a surefire way for the GOP nominee's standing to plummet further

Well, Eric Schultz (and presumably Barack Obama), here is what you can do with your warning. Donald Trump's statements, which were probably empty boasts in contrast to Bill Clinton's well-known behavior, were indeed lewd and unacceptable. While two wrongs do not make a right, Michelle and Barack Obama have openly promoted rap artists who glorify misogyny, sexual objectification of women, and even date rape. That's right; I am indeed calling out our country's sorry excuse for a First Lady for her and her husband's deplorable legitimization of the most despicable misogynistic language on earth.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/michelle_obamas_promotion_of_misogyny_and_date_rape.html#ixzz4OCOWZcuo
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook