Author Topic: State Dept Can’t Conceive of Iran Using American Prisoners as ‘Cash Cows’  (Read 429 times)

rangerrebew

State Dept Can’t Conceive of Iran Using American Prisoners as ‘Cash Cows’
Tweet
Email

BY: Jack Heretik   
October 25, 2016 5:22 pm

The State Department cannot conceive of Iran using American hostages as “cash cows” in the wake of the January 2016 deal in which American prisoners in Iran were released on the day the United States paid the Islamic Republic $400 million in cash.

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked about Robin Shahini, an Iranian-American student who has been detained in Iran since July and was sentenced Monday to 18 years in prison. He had traveled to Iran to visit his mother, who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease. Shahini has dual citizenship, however, which Iran does not recognize. The State Department called on Iran to end politically motivated detentions and to protect human rights in response to Shahini’s sentencing.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/report-91-percent-evening-news-hostile-donald-trump/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:45:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Night Hides Not

State Dept Can’t Conceive of Iran Using American Prisoners as ‘Cash Cows’
Tweet
Email

BY: Jack Heretik   
October 25, 2016 5:22 pm

The State Department cannot conceive of Iran using American hostages as “cash cows” in the wake of the January 2016 deal in which American prisoners in Iran were released on the day the United States paid the Islamic Republic $400 million in cash.

State Department spokesman John Kirby was asked about Robin Shahini, an Iranian-American student who has been detained in Iran since July and was sentenced Monday to 18 years in prison. He had traveled to Iran to visit his mother, who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease. Shahini has dual citizenship, however, which Iran does not recognize. The State Department called on Iran to end politically motivated detentions and to protect human rights in response to Shahini’s sentencing.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/report-91-percent-evening-news-hostile-donald-trump/

I don't want to sound heartless, but when my mother was finally diagnosed with Alzheimer's, she had pretty much left us. During our last visit to see her, about 18 months before she passed away, she didn't recognize any of us. It was heart breaking.

If that had been my son, I would have told him to stay away, for the sake of his family...but that's just me.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.