Author Topic: DEMOCRATS CAUGHT STUFFING BALLOT WITH CAMPAIGN MATERIALS  (Read 697 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
DEMOCRATS CAUGHT STUFFING BALLOT WITH CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
« on: October 26, 2016, 09:20:15 am »
DEMOCRATS CAUGHT STUFFING BALLOT WITH CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
She voted straight Republican and the vote had changed to Clinton!'

(INFOWARS) Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.

Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.

However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/report-machines-switch-trump-votes-to-hillary/#oihfwr36FZ4z7lHx.99 

Offline DB

Re: DEMOCRATS CAUGHT STUFFING BALLOT WITH CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:07:01 am »
Falwell needs to pay a substantial price for his actions. He also needs to get a lessen on what the word 'liberty' means.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: DEMOCRATS CAUGHT STUFFING BALLOT WITH CAMPAIGN MATERIALS
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:37:59 am »
Falwell needs to pay a substantial price for his actions. He also needs to get a lessen on what the word 'liberty' means.

Jerry Fallguy never did have any credibility with me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley