Author Topic: Hannity interviews alien conspiracy theorist about Clinton scandals  (Read 3021 times)

cuky

Hannity interviews alien conspiracy theorist about Clinton scandals

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hannity-interviews-alien-conspiracy-theorist-about-clinton-scandals-150646880.html

“Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!” the Enquirer’s report blared.

And just who was the source of this “bombshell”?

Novelist Jeff Rovin, former editor of the Weekly World News — a now-defunct supermarket tabloid credited with publishing such scoops as “BAT CHILD FOUND IN CAVE!” and “BAT CHILD ESCAPES!” as well as breaking political stories including “BILL CATCHES HILLARY WITH SPACE ALIEN!” and “HILLARY ADOPTS ALIEN BABY.”

Rovin, who has co-authored sci-fi books with William Shatner and “X-Files” star Gillian Anderson, was particularly interested in alien conspiracies during his WWN tenure.

“When the government tries to cover up visits from space aliens and time travelers,” Rovin wrote in a May 2, 2005, editor’s note, “we’ll be there.”

So how did a science-fiction writer supposedly get involved with the Clintons?

“I was fixing something. I really don’t like that term, but there it is,” Rovin told Hannity. “I was fixing something for an actor who was in their inner circle, and that was how I was engaged. It was that simple.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Hannity interviews alien conspiracy theorist about Clinton scandals
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 02:17:46 am »
This guy is about as credible as Chuck Barris (the guy behind the Dating Game and the Gong Show) claiming he was a spy for the CIA.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 04:09:16 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

HonestJohn

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 07:48:45 am »
Novelist Jeff Rovin, former editor of the Weekly World News — a now-defunct supermarket tabloid credited with publishing such scoops as “BAT CHILD FOUND IN CAVE!” and “BAT CHILD ESCAPES!” as well as breaking political stories including “BILL CATCHES HILLARY WITH SPACE ALIEN!” and “HILLARY ADOPTS ALIEN BABY.”

Among other things.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 12:00:37 pm »
I can't believe how much credibility that Hannity has lost... I hope he saved his money.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 12:12:51 pm »
Waiting for the Giorgio meme to show up....
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 12:43:05 pm »
Rovin, who has co-authored sci-fi books with William Shatner and “X-Files” star Gillian Anderson,

The guy can't be that bad if he is hanging around with Agent Scully. She is smokin'....

....and who doesn't love Shatner?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 12:52:38 pm »
So now Sean has decided to go after the Art Bell George Noory crowd in addition to the Alex Jones mob I see.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 12:53:53 pm »
Trump TV is sure going to be interesting. A cross between Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, and David Icke-with a lot of Pecker* thrown in.

*Get your mind out of the gutter, I was referring to David Pecker, the head of the National Enquirer

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 01:08:33 pm »
So now Sean has decided to go after the Art Bell George Noory crowd in addition to the Alex Jones mob I see.

At least Bell and Noory have some intellectual depth to their odd beliefs. Hong Kong Phooey Sean is as vapid and slow witted as a bleach blonde Valley Girl.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 01:13:09 pm »
At least Bell and Noory have some intellectual depth to their odd beliefs. Hong Kong Phooey Sean is as vapid and slow witted as a bleach blonde Valley Girl.

Not to mention you can occasionally learn something important and informative from Art and George.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 02:46:35 pm »
Not to mention you can occasionally learn something important and informative from Art and George.
Depends on which side of the Rocky Mts. you're on. I'm always up for chupacabra sightings.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 06:40:11 pm »
This reminds me of when Trump pulled out his 'proof' one of his accusers was lying, and it ended up being the pedophile pimp.  The big build up for this 'fixer' and it is a loony alien conspiracy theorist.  Do they not vet these people?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 08:19:24 pm »

I prefer John B. Wells. Noory was stupid for firing him as the weekend host.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 08:34:53 pm »
This reminds me of when Trump pulled out his 'proof' one of his accusers was lying, and it ended up being the pedophile pimp.  The big build up for this 'fixer' and it is a loony alien conspiracy theorist.  Do they not vet these people?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

Hannity is massively pro-Trump. Not going to complain about it, it is what it is, and he's a minuscule counterweight to the pro-Clinton talking heads.

Didn't he think for even a fraction of a second here?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 08:41:18 pm »
Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

Hannity is massively pro-Trump. Not going to complain about it, it is what it is, and he's a minuscule counterweight to the pro-Clinton talking heads.

Didn't he think for even a fraction of a second here?

I've wondered if some of these people really do want to lose. Not only are they playing up and to the victim mentality, the way they are positioning themselves is to only really personally succeed is if they can oppose a conspiracy- that won't work if they win and are in charge.

They are building a very loyal, but small base- small in terms of voters but not in terms of a media market.

Many of their actions make no sense unless, as I've mentioned often, they are sandbagging themselves.

That, or they really are nuts and think associating and believing the Weekly World News Alien Conspiry guy is a good thing.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 08:46:40 pm »
Trump TV is sure going to be interesting. A cross between Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, and David Icke-with a lot of Pecker* thrown in.

*Get your mind out of the gutter, I was referring to David Pecker, the head of the National Enquirer

Its about time the checkstand tabloid market got their own 24 hour news channel.

If hired Hannity could consider throwing a roll of TP instead of a football.