Author Topic: Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson: If GOP Voters Come Home TRUMP WILL WIN ELECTION  (Read 1059 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson: If GOP Voters Come Home TRUMP WILL WIN ELECTION (Video)

Jim Hoft Oct 25th, 2016 1:56 pm

Trump campaign spokesperson Katrina Pierson went on Varney and Co. this morning to discuss the state of the race.

Katrina told Stewart Varney that if Republican voters come home Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-spokeswoman-katrina-pierson-gop-voters-come-home-trump-will-win-election-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline chae

Sorry, but if I had a creepy guy credibly accused of sexual assault  saying that my home was his, I wouldn't go home without calling the cops to evict him first.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It's probably true, but all I learned from this is they know internally it's a big problem.  They don't have anyone to blame for that but their own candidate.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump already told us he doesn't need Conservatives. So we are taking him up on that offer.

https://jtf.org/trump-i-dont-need-conservatives-to-support-me/

Offline Frank Cannon

It's probably true, but all I learned from this is they know internally it's a big problem.  They don't have anyone to blame for that but their own candidate.

Bingo! They were all full of bluster and brag when they told us to go to hell because they didn't need our votes. Said they would be creating new voters out of thin air and then pick up all the Bernie voters.

Worked out really great for them, eh?

Wingnut

Come Home?    I don't thinks so

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:51:36 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Not going to live in a sexually abusive home.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Bingo! They were all full of bluster and brag when they told us to go to hell because they didn't need our votes. Said they would be creating new voters out of thin air and then pick up all the Bernie voters.

Worked out really great for them, eh?

Best part is they think browbeating us further will shame us into listening to them.

Nope. They made their bed. They can politically die in it.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just read the full quote from this convicted shoplifter and it is priceless....

"We feel confident about Florida. We feel confident on Ohio. He is going to be out there pounding that pavement. We’re all going to be out there pounding that pavement."

Pounding the pavement with what? Her head? There are no Donny campaign offices in FL. NONE. Just who in the hell does she think is going to be pounding the pavement. There is no one.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just read the full quote from this convicted shoplifter and it is priceless....

"We feel confident about Florida. We feel confident on Ohio. He is going to be out there pounding that pavement. We’re all going to be out there pounding that pavement."

Pounding the pavement with what? Her head? There are no Donny campaign offices in FL. NONE. Just who in the hell does she think is going to be pounding the pavement. There is no one.

Yea but it made his thralls feel good about themselves to hear it. Thats what matters.