Author Topic: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL SIGN VERY FIRST BILL TO REPEAL OBAMACARE  (Read 6303 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL SIGN VERY FIRST BILL TO REPEAL OBAMACARE
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2016, 06:13:51 pm »
Why wouldn't Trump sign the bill? He's never had problems signing bills. Only paying them.

It would have to make it to his desk first.

And the likelihood of that happening is slim to none. 

I mean the ACA isn't impacting anyone inside the beltway...the very same people the Trump supporters are pinning their hope on getting a bill to Trump's desk voted to exempt themselves from Obamacare.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2016, 06:14:34 pm »

Signing a bill is pretty cheap too.    What makes you think he won't?   Are you arguing he has some concern about the ramifications of signing a bill?  That he won't do something because he thinks it might be bad for America?   

If he's a cheap carny act,  what difference does it make to him whether he signs the bill or not?   Like as not he will sign it and use the political brownie points he gains to help him down the road.
For starter's he's on record as praising the personal mandate and also he praised both Bill and Hillary for their work in government. That would include Hillary care the great great grandfather to Obama care. At this point Trump is just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2016, 06:14:40 pm »
So it's bad when Obama illegally uses executive orders to make laws he can't get passed in Congress...but in your mind it's ok if Trump does it?

I mean that's what you're saying.

Of course that's what they're saying.

They've said it from the beginning.  They want a dictator, only this time it should be "OUR" dictator.

Unfortunately, they have foisted on us a dictator with the same political ideology of Obama.

This will go down in history as the victory of the biggest fools in American history.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2016, 06:17:03 pm »
So it's bad when Obama illegally uses executive orders to make laws he can't get passed in Congress...but in your mind it's ok if Trump does it?

I mean that's what you're saying.

What I am saying is

Mod1 note:  We can live with the words, but do they need to be fully illustrated too?

Response to Mod1 comment:

Illustrating my points with relevant examples has been one of my characteristics going back two decades.   Pictures get across concepts often better than do words.   

I am somewhat shocked that someone objects.   Politics ain't beanbag. 

"Don't bring a knife to a gunfight."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:11:27 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2016, 06:31:01 pm »

What I am saying is

"Don't bring a knife to a gunfight."[/b][/i][/size]

And there you have it folks, the reason many of us think that Trump is doing something very dangerous to the Right and politics in general.

That is a perfect visual example of Trump's version of BLM. Same tactics, now in Orange.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:32:36 pm by Mod1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 06:33:23 pm »
And there you have it folks, the reason many of us think that Trump is doing something very dangerous to the Right and politics in general.

That is a perfect visual example of Trump's version of BLM. Same tactics, now in Orange.

And they wonder why we talk about them being violent.  :nono:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2016, 06:42:37 pm »

What,  have you been living in a hole or something?   Trump is a symbol of the anger that has been stirring on the right.   He is not the cause of it.  The Cause of it is a Republican Congress that would not fight back,  and a media that works for the Democrats to create these problems in the first place. 

A good chunk of the rank and file are angry,  and they want an outlet through which their anger may be expressed.   Trump represents their anger.   

Did you not go to the Washington D.C. Rally in 2009?   Did you not see how upset the people were? 

Read some Glenn Reynolds.  (Instapundit.)   He correctly recognizes that Trump is a symptom,  not a cause.   The anger is out there.   I constantly read commentary relating to potential civil war and demographic strife.   

If you do not,  then perhaps you are too cozy in your "safe space."    I read lots of other sites every day,  and there is much anger out there.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2016, 06:45:49 pm »

Congratulations, folks. It's refreshing to see such a relentless stream of criticisms about Donald Trump, and by comparison, near silence on the crimes and incompetence of Hillary. This crowd obviously has principles.

Come to think of it, I don't believe I've seen anyplace quite like this!   888high58888

...oh, dear me. I take that back. I forgot all about DU and Huffington Post.  :shrug:  Never mind.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2016, 06:52:52 pm »
Congratulations, folks. It's refreshing to see such a relentless stream of criticisms about Donald Trump, and by comparison, near silence on the crimes and incompetence of Hillary. This crowd obviously has principles.

Come to think of it, I don't believe I've seen anyplace quite like this!   888high58888

...oh, dear me. I take that back. I forgot all about DU and Huffington Post.  :shrug:  Never mind.

In your dishonest and desperate need to prop up one Liberal over another you leave out the fact that everyone here already knows this stuff about Hillary...and have known for years.

How many more times does someone need to post "she's a crook" to make you happy?

All of this stuff coming out about Trump is not only new revelations that his PR people have managed to keep under wraps until now...but it also bolsters the opinion of true Conservatives that he's just as big of a crook and a fraud as Hillary is.

Why don't you just be honest with everyone and admit that what you really want is nothing bad to ever be said or written about Trump because you think he's perfect.

That would be more intellectually honest than the fan dance and pretend outrage over the alleged unbalance of criticism for one candidate over another.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2016, 06:53:34 pm »

You might look at the thread I posted a short time ago.   I just realized that what we are seeing with this crowd is exactly what the Clinton campaign was counting on when they urged the media to help Trump win the primary.   

The Wikileaks emails reveal that they wanted Trump with Cruz as a second choice.   They realized Trump would split the kook moralists of the party off of the main group.    Trump would be the "wedge issue"  with which they could divide his potential coalition. 

That the kook moralists would turn around and start attacking their party's nominee was an additional benefit beyond their wildest dreams!    This sort of attack would never work on Democrats,  because they do not care about traditional moralism at all.   

What we have here are Conservatives dancing to the beat of the enemies drums,  and they are so foolish that they allow themselves to be thusly used. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »

Yes, it's a horrible place. I'm so sorry you are chained to a computer that only goes to one website and you are forced to post here.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 06:56:28 pm »
I wanted to be sure I was being fair here, so I went back and looked at the front page again.

Yep, I was fair. Two weeks out from the most seminal election in our lifetimes to save this nation from a Soros-funded, progressive, leftist regime from acquiring the power of the executive branch...and, sure enough, not a word attacking Hillary.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:02:23 pm by aligncare »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2016, 06:56:44 pm »
Yes, it's a horrible place. I'm so sorry you are chained to a computer that only goes to one website and you are forced to post here.

I think Jesus preached to sinners didn't he? 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2016, 06:58:26 pm »

You might look at the thread I posted a short time ago.   I just realized that what we are seeing with this crowd is exactly what the Clinton campaign was counting on when they urged the media to help Trump win the primary.   

The Wikileaks emails reveal that they wanted Trump with Cruz as a second choice.   They realized Trump would split the kook moralists of the party off of the main group.    Trump would be the "wedge issue"  with which they could divide his potential coalition. 

That the kook moralists would turn around and start attacking their party's nominee was an additional benefit beyond their wildest dreams!    This sort of attack would never work on Democrats,  because they do not care about traditional moralism at all.   

What we have here are Conservatives dancing to the beat of the enemies drums,  and they are so foolish that they allow themselves to be thusly used. 

Look, I've already cast my absentee ballot for him but lets not pretend Trump didn't do one helluva alot more himself with his big mouth to p*ss off "kook moralist" presumably Cruz supporters than just being a cad in his private life.

Offline verga

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2016, 06:58:52 pm »

Executive order it.    Order all Federal employees to cease processing any Obamacare activity.   What's congress going to do?  Grow a backbone for a change?   

Make em.
888high58888 :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: Post of the thread.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2016, 06:59:55 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2016, 07:10:02 pm »

Why is anyone preaching? I thought we needed a business man not a preacher.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline skeeter

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2016, 07:10:52 pm »

ZING

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2016, 07:12:01 pm »

You're not Jesus.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2016, 07:13:04 pm »
888high58888 :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: Post of the thread.

How Obama-esque of you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2016, 07:21:48 pm »
Look, I've already cast my absentee ballot for him but lets not pretend Trump didn't do one helluva alot more himself with his big mouth to p*ss off "kook moralist" presumably Cruz supporters than just being a cad in his private life.

Of that I have no doubt.   I think i've written half a dozen comments on the tactics Trump used to win the primary.  (None of which would have worked but for the media helping him do it.)   

Trump and his supporters attacked Cruz's wife.  They attacked Cruz's character, ("Lying Ted")   they accused him of being in bed with the Globalists and CFR,   they accused him of being part of the "establishment"  which already hated him,   and then Trump attacked his father as being a "Kennedy assassination co-conspirator."   

No,  Trump personally stirred up a great deal of hatred among Cruz supporters (such as myself)  and we are right to want an accounting for what Trump did.   

But there is no rational way to get there from here without tossing out the baby with the bathwater. 

I tried to get people to be reasonable on this subject and they just bit my head off and attacked me over it.   People I had otherwise considered rational turned into my enemies over night,  and put forth the most nonsensical arguments i've seen prior to coming here.   

The Trump supporters over at TOS were just as rabidly obsessive in condemning Ted Cruz as the Anti-Trump people are here in condemning Trump.   

It's like some sort of group psychosis.    Trump is an @$$.  We all get that,  (well, most of us get that)   but in terms of threat level to our lives?   He's a much lesser threat than the alternative.   

Yes,  Trump caused much of this trouble,   but this is exactly the consequences the Clinton campaign wanted when they helped boost his nomination in the primary. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2016, 07:24:04 pm »

Trump does not deign to "grace us" with his presence,  so why *we*  are on this site has not so much to do with him.   

*We*  seem to be the ones doing the preaching,  and *this*  seems to be as good a place to do it as any.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2016, 07:28:02 pm »
ZING

You are applauding that subject and verb disagreement?   

She asked why we were on this site.  The conversation had nothing directly to do with Trump.   She substituted "Trump"   as the  "Preacher"  to which I was referring,  instead of *we people* who are here doing the preaching.   Trump was never characterized as "the preacher."   

It was only a "zing" if you deliberately interpret the context incorrectly.   In fact,  it is evidence that someone trying to be flippant isn't really paying attention to the discussion.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 07:29:23 pm »
You're not Jesus.

Should we not try to emulate his actions and behavior? 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2016, 07:30:07 pm »
How Obama-esque of you.

You think shaming congress into growing a backbone is a bad idea?   Why? 

— Lord Melbourne —