Author Topic: WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!  (Read 10589 times)

HAPPY2BME

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
« on: October 25, 2016, 11:33:02 am »
 Jim Hoft Oct 24th, 2016 10:59 pm

THIS IS JUST EFFING INCREDIBLEG!
Hillary’s VP pick Tim Kaine Held a Rally today AND NOBODY CAME!

There were literally like 30 people there — in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Via Truthfeed:

BREAKING: #TimKaine rally only about 30 people show up. Her campaign is dead in #Florida nobody wants #HillaryClinton Serial Liar Corrupt pic.twitter.com/vgnWGHxXgs

— Trump Street Team FL (@ChatRevolve) October 24, 2016

And the corrupt media wants you to believe this election is all wrapped up for Hillary?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

HAPPY2BME

Re: WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 11:35:38 am »
Had to put this under a mag glass, but if you look close, you can see Jeb, G.H.W., Dubya, and Paul Ryan on the far side of the tent, closer to Tim than they wanted to be made public.

Is that some of the #NeverTrumpers from TBR near the front of the stage?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 11:39:45 am »
Not many showed up at Trump's little talk yesterday.

Only 25,000.

gawd, he's losing in such a turrible way, and all ..

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 11:42:00 am »
Here's what a professional career politician who is about to get a sudden overnight job change looks like ..

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 11:49:59 am »
Donald Trump Rally in St. Augustine, FL 10/24/16

only three people showed up - all #NeverTrumper$ ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2KW73WlXfo

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 12:05:19 pm »
Legendary Florida State University head coach Bobby Bowden spoke at a Tampa Trump rally last night to an enthusiastic audience over 20,000.  Here’s what he had to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FgixfWEUZE

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 12:29:20 pm »
Yah, just like all those massive rallies for President Romney.  Oh, wait, those rallies didn't translate into votes, did they?  Oopsie.

===============================

Romney's son publicly stated his father did NOT want to run for POTUS.

Trump DOES - and that's where the Romney branch of the gopE gets clobbered.  Hillary and the Uniparty just had a stroke.

clobber

-  to defeat decisively; drub; trounce

to denounce or criticize vigorously

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 12:37:41 pm »
The poster is aware that Kaine is running for VP right? What type of massive rallies is Pence having?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 12:41:30 pm »
Yah, just like all those massive rallies for President Romney.  Oh, wait, those rallies didn't translate into votes, did they?  Oopsie.

My sister and brother-in-law went to a Donald Trump rally when he came to Superior, Wisconsin but they're not voting for him.  They are voting for Gary Johnson

Trump supporters are under the gross misconception that rally size does translate into electoral victory.  Rush Limbaugh pointed to the size of the rallies for Mitt Romney as evidence of a Romney landslide was in the works

As of right now, it looks like a Hillary Clinton victory.  But with her corruption and criminal background, anything is possible come November
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:43:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 12:54:07 pm »
Trump supporters are under the gross misconception that rally size does translate into electoral victory.  Rush Limbaugh pointed to the size of the rallies for Mitt Romney as evidence of a Romney landslide was in the works

Right.  They forget that Trump® is a minor reality show celebrity.  That alone would account for larger crowds.  Kim K. or Snooki would still have a bigger draw though.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 12:57:15 pm »

As of right now, it looks like a Hillary Clinton victory.  But with her corruption and criminal background, anything is possible come November

===============================

Crowds don't matter?  SIZE does matter according to Marco Rubio.  How soon we forget.

You guys change the tune of your whistle every five minutes.

Here's the piper piping for Marco Rubio, just like the piper is piping for HC right now.

Where was it?  F-L-O-R-I-D-A.  They have had more than their gut full of neocons.

3/10/16 8:00am

I wonder if this event is the straw that broke his back. I'm sure the Donald will have something to say about this pathetic outing soon. You know, it's all performers nightmare to play to an empty house, whether it's a play or a gig, so this must be very deflating for the Senator.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/03/marco-rubio-speaks-empty-stadium-florida

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:57:47 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 12:57:19 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Seriously, I remain mystified as to why you people are so invested in total denial of reality.  I've never witnessed such a phenomenon.  When election night hits you, the blow is going to be exponentially harder.

I guess most of it is because Trumpism is about the personality instead of principles.  Elsewhere I saw a Trump fan wail that he was afraid he wouldn't be able to go on with his everyday life if Trump loses. 

It's truly terrible  to become so personally wrapped up in a politician.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 12:59:56 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

Seriously, I remain mystified as to why you people are so invested in total denial of reality.  I've never witnessed such a phenomenon.  When election night hits you, the blow is going to be exponentially harder.

I guess most of it is because Trumpism is about the personality instead of principles.  Elsewhere I saw a Trump fan wail that he was afraid he wouldn't be able to go on with his everyday life if Trump loses. 

It's truly terrible  to become so personally wrapped up in a politician.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 01:04:46 pm »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 01:22:18 pm »

@HAPPY2BME

Yes, I know, you folks are in the habit of posting nonsense graphics as responses to valid points while ignoring the points themselves.

Didn't expect any more from you.  Enjoy the two weeks of blissful fantasy you have left.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 01:22:45 pm »
The poster is aware that Kaine is running for VP right? What type of massive rallies is Pence having?

==================================

easy peasy ..

And this was Pence’s rally Thursday in Albuquerque.

This movement’s enormous groundswell of support was on full display tonight at our rally in Albuquerque! New Mexico is ready to #MAGA! pic.twitter.com/yrhfultUeV

— Mike Pence (@mike_pence) October 21, 2016

https://twitter.com/mike_pence/status/789271355300548608/photo/1

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 01:23:33 pm by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 01:25:22 pm »

Yes, I know, you folks are in the habit of posting nonsense graphics as responses to valid points while ignoring the points themselves.

Didn't expect any more from you.  Enjoy the two weeks of blissful fantasy you have left.

=================================

in case you missed it the first time ..

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 01:38:30 pm »
My sister and brother-in-law went to a Donald Trump rally when he came to Superior, Wisconsin but they're not voting for him.  They are voting for Gary Johnson

Those huge rallies for Bernie didn't get him the nomination, either.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 01:40:33 pm »
Those huge rallies for Bernie didn't get him the nomination, either.

============================

Who is the 2016 Republican Presidential Nominee?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 01:58:49 pm »
============================

Who is the 2016 Republican Presidential Nominee?

Some moron. Forget his name.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 02:08:57 pm »
Hillary has been around for a very long time and her voting base has been around for a long time. She is attracting new DEMS (women, Hispanics, LGTB, first time voters, etc.)  and certainly there are women who are going to vote for her because they feel it's time for the first female president and is seen as politically correct; nothing more than that.  The LIV voters and millennials are voting for her for much the same reasons as they voted for Obama; for the sake of political correctness, they voted for a black man. Trump is a new 'phenomenon' who has zeroed in on an angry GOP electorate. That's his base with some DEM crossovers, some independents, but he is not a conservative by any means and he doesn't have the conservative GOP base that any GOP candidate would need to win. Remember, he splintered that GOP base and even stated he doesn't need them. Women and Hispanics are the demographic that he needed to increase his voting base to win over Clinton and he doesn't have them either. Instead of trying to win them over, he's done everything to insult them.  Trump's rallies may be bigger, but remember he's new to the political scene and the media at first made him a political star. He may have thousands at his rallies, but he needs millions to win.  Trump has destroyed himself politically and unfortunately he's taking the party down with him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 02:12:55 pm »

Yugo Bigly,  I think.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2016, 02:32:13 pm »

==========================

Have you been to any of these rallies lately?

- Jeb Bush
- John Kasich
- Maro Rubio
- Ted Cruz
- Chris Christie
- Paul Ryan
- Carly Fiorina
- Lindsey Graham
- Rick Perry
- George Pataki