Author Topic: Trump Camp Releases Map of States They Predict he Will Win  (Read 1676 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Camp Releases Map of States They Predict he Will Win
« on: October 24, 2016, 11:09:38 pm »

Newsmax
Monday, October 24, 2016 06:44 PM

By: Solange Reyner

Donald Trump's campaign is projecting it will claim 266 electoral votes to Hillary Clinton's 193 if the Republican nominee "maintains his lead" in Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida and Nevada.

"Donald Trump must reach 270 electoral votes to win the presidency. We've outlined a map to show where we currently stand as well as the possible paths forward to win," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway wrote in an email to Trump supporters.

Trump's map showed 12 states as too close to call, including battleground states Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine and Nevada.

But Clinton is ahead by a good margin in early polls in Virginia, New Hampshire, Colorado, Maine and Michigan, according to Real Clear Politics.

Trump has a solid lead in Iowa.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-map-prediction-election/2016/10/24/id/755092/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Trump Camp Releases Map of States They Predict he Will Win
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 11:25:56 pm »
Well it's nice to see Trump ain't through climbing fool's hill yet.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 11:54:38 pm »
                            Found the MAP.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 11:58:21 pm »
                            Found the MAP.

Idaho needs to be updated to literally on fire. We had a horrible year for forest fires thank you.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 12:31:22 am »
Trump's still smokin' magic shit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 05:15:46 am »
Newsmax
Monday, October 24, 2016 06:44 PM

By: Solange Reyner

Donald Trump's campaign is projecting it will claim 266 electoral votes to Hillary Clinton's 193 if the Republican nominee "maintains his lead" in Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida and Nevada.

"Donald Trump must reach 270 electoral votes to win the presidency. We've outlined a map to show where we currently stand as well as the possible paths forward to win," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway wrote in an email to Trump supporters.

Trump's map showed 12 states as too close to call, including battleground states Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine and Nevada.

But Clinton is ahead by a good margin in early polls in Virginia, New Hampshire, Colorado, Maine and Michigan, according to Real Clear Politics.

Trump has a solid lead in Iowa.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-map-prediction-election/2016/10/24/id/755092/

@mystery-ak

Wadda maroon! If he had the good sense to come in out of the rain he would understand that being portrayed as the underdog at this point in the election is the best thing that can happen to him because a percentage of Dims will think Bubbette! has it in the bag and won't bother to vote,and a percentage of Rep voters will become inspired to go to the polls to vote for him if they think it's close and he will lose.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 06:15:38 am »
VA seems like a lost cause unless I am missing something.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 07:11:11 am »
My understanding is that he pulled out of Virginia...

nah. I won't go there...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 11:14:01 am »

All of northern Va is a lost cause now. Might as well be a suburb of Maryland or DC. George Washington couldn't get elected there anymore.

The southeast isn't much better because it is dominated by Naval bases full of union workers and civil service employees.

Most of these people are only voting for Bubbette! because a bigger statist isn't running.

About all that is left of the "real Virginia" are the more rural central and southwestern areas.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 11:17:35 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 11:17:37 am »

Hillary has a double-digit lead in the state.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 11:28:39 am »
All of northern Va is a lost cause now. Might as well be a suburb of Maryland or DC. George Washington couldn't get elected there anymore.

The southeast isn't much better because it is dominated by Naval bases full of union workers and civil service employees.

Most of these people are only voting for Bubbette! because a bigger statist isn't running.

About all that is left of the "real Virginia" are the more rural central and southwestern areas.
Northern Virginia has been like a separate state since the '70s, and the tidewater has built up along the I-95 corridor. You're right about the Naval bases, too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 11:29:53 am »
At least the idiot isn't trying to win Connecticut and Maine this time. lol

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 11:31:14 am »
At least the idiot isn't trying to win Connecticut and Maine this time. lol
I don't think he can tie Hillary to the JFK assassination...

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 11:32:57 am »
I don't think he can tie Hillary to the JFK assassination...

He might try, lol

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 11:37:24 am »
He might try, lol
Oh, he might. AFAIK, though, he isn't on the Clinton Body Count.

C S Lewis