Author Topic: Young couple mysteriously dies before eating Taco Bell takeout  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Suppressed

Young couple mysteriously dies before eating Taco Bell takeout
« on: October 25, 2016, 02:49:41 am »
Young couple mysteriously dies before eating Taco Bell takeout
OCTOBER 20, 2016 3:35 PM | BY LISA GUTIERREZ | lgutierrez@kcstar.com

Courtney and Cameron Hulet [Screen grab from video]

Authorities suspect drugs were involved, but they’re still not sure what happened to Cameron and Courtney Hulet, a young Michigan couple found dead on the floor of their Michigan apartment early Wednesday.

Two things gave clue to what they might have been doing right before they died: Uneaten Taco Bell takeout and a pound of marijuana on the kitchen table that looked like it was being packaged for sale.

“It’s really a puzzle,” said David Uhl, village manager of Dundee where the couple lived, told the Monroe News. “There is no indication as to what happened. It’s a mystery.”

A neighbor in the triplex who went to visit them earlier on Tuesday saw them lying on the floor and thought they were asleep so she left, police said.

When she didn’t see them all day she checked on them later and found their bodies, WTVG in Toledo, Ohio, reported.

Police found the marijuana on the kitchen table and other drug paraphernalia in the apartment, according to the News.

Their Taco Bell takeout was untouched.

Excerpt.  Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article109463847.html#storylink=cpy
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Young couple mysteriously dies before eating Taco Bell takeout
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 02:51:59 am »
Well on the bright side, they died without Taco Bowel being their last meal......lucky bastards.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:51:59 am »
Weird.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 03:11:11 am »
What is an SFI?
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 03:21:18 am »
What is an SFI?

@Major Confusion

:seeya: :seeya: :seeya:
Welcome aboard.  Be sure to check out the members lounge.  You might find a lot of old friends!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:22:06 am by Mom MD »
God is still in control

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 03:22:46 am »
Thats strange.  Being found dead after eating Taco Bell I could understand.
God is still in control

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 03:31:19 am »

I read this a week or so ago. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. An autopsy would explain what happened, at least to some degree.

Possibly a CO2 or carbon monoxide leak? Not common, but it happens.

The fact that they had recent uneaten take-out should mean that they just arrived home after being out. The fact that they were selling pot means they were in the drug culture. They may have made a drug-buy while out and happened to get some poisoned drug, which is not altogether uncommon.

It may have been a mystery when they were first discovered. I think the 'mystery' is pure hype. The authorities must know something about the deaths by now. And yet the story remains hanging out there in cyberspace.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.