Archives > Alternate Realities

Stoneware temporary topic

(1/11) > >>

Quix:

[link removed . . . PM me if you have a serious interest. Cheers]

It's all cone 10 stoneware with food safe glazes.

My 'signature glaze effect' is a foundation glaze of RGH Shino with Chen Red over that and a Rutile Blue highlights.

I have done some bowls in a Black Mountain White outside and a cobalt blue inside.

The 'deep plates' (with inch or so side-boards) were originally designed to prevent food sliding off in my lap from conventional plates when I eat--as I usually do--in my Laz-Y-Boy.

IIRC, the bean pots are around 12 cups worth in volume.

IF anyone is interested, please copy the pic to here and I'll consider trying to duplicate it. No promises and no timeline, however.

Quix:
I'll probably leave this up 24-72 hours.

Quix:

In case any of you are  interested:

@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Free Vulcan
@Ghost Bear
@Idaho_Cowboy
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@WorkingClassFilth

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: Quix on October 24, 2016, 09:25:07 pm ---http://s37.photobucket.com/user/DAIXIN/slideshow/A%20A%20D3%20POTTERY%20PRIVATE/A%20A%20A%20CROPPED%202015%20POTS

It's all cone 10 stoneware with food safe glazes.

My 'signature glaze effect' is a foundation glaze of RGH Shino with Chen Red over that and a Rutile Blue highlights.

I have done some bowls in a Black Mountain White outside and a cobalt blue inside.

The 'deep plates' (with inch or so side-boards) were originally designed to prevent food sliding off in my lap from conventional plates when I eat--as I usually do--in my Laz-Y-Boy.

IIRC, the bean pots are around 12 cups worth in volume.

IF anyone is interested, please copy the pic to here and I'll consider trying to duplicate it. No promises and no timeline, however.

--- End quote ---

Those are beautiful!

Quix:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on October 24, 2016, 11:14:12 pm ---Those are beautiful!

--- End quote ---

Thanks  for saying so.

IF you see a relatively simple piece you'd like one of, I'm willing to gift it to you . . . or at least try to duplicate it . . . just no promises and no timeline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version