Author Topic: Muslim “refugee” in Houston pleads guilty to trying to bomb Texas malls for IS: “I am against America” - Geller/CBS  (Read 765 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Muslim “refugee” in Houston pleads guilty to trying to bomb Texas malls for ISIS: “I am against America”

ByPAMELA GELLER on October 22, 2016

“I want to blow myself up. I want to travel with the Mujahidin. I want to travel to be with those who are against America. I am against America.”

He is against America, but he got in with no problem. Who will save us from the caliph in the White House?

HOUSTON — An Iraqi refugee who authorities say wanted to set off bombs at two Houston malls pleaded guilty Monday to trying to help the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan admitted as part of his plea deal that he pledged his loyalty to ISIS in November 2014 and almost immediately trained to use tactical weapons, including an AK-47. He faces up to 20 years in federal prison when he is sentenced Jan. 17 on a charge of attempting to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization.

The 24-year-old came to Houston from Iraq in 2009. Beginning in June 2014, Al Hardan developed a relationship with a confidential informant, discussing hopes to travel overseas to fight with ISIS, according to authorities.

Continued: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iraqi-refugee-living-in-houston-pleads-guilty-to-trying-to-help-isis/

Read More At: http://pamelageller.com/2016/10/muslim-refugee-in-houston-pleads-guilty-to-trying-to-bomb-texas-malls-for-isis-i-am-against-america.html/

No need to post more from Geller's website, but she does show "another Californian Muslim sentenced to 30 years".

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sadly most of the malls in Texas are gun free zones which means they are prime targets for every Haji with the urge to meet Allah.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“I want to blow myself up. I want to travel with the Mujahidin. I want to travel to be with those who are against America. I am against America.”

Plenty more like him coming in every day.

What can we do about it?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Plenty more like him coming in every day.

What can we do about it?
Fly them home, drop them off. Stay at an altitude above small arms fire range at a minimum...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis