Archives > Alternate Realities

TOM DELONGE RESPONDS TO HIS LEAKED UFO EMAILS: "BIG THINGS ARE COMING"

(1/3) > >>

Quix:

http://theunexplained.info/2016/10/22/tom-delonge-responds-to-his-leaked-ufo-emails-big-things-are-coming/
22 OCT 2016

--- Quote ---Last week, it was revealed that former Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLongehas sent multiple emails to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chairman John Podesta asking about aliens and UFOs. His questions seemed trivial compared to some of the other information gathered by WikiLeaks, but DeLonge isn’t laughing. The longtime UFO enthusiast (who once quit Blink-182 to focus on his extraterrestrial interests) issued a statement regarding the emails Friday afternoon.
. . .
For now, we’re unsure what these “big things” are, but for a closer look into DeLonge’s thoughts on UFOs, you can watch his 2012 interview with Larry King on the topic below.
. . .

--- End quote ---
I have read Tom's SEKRET MACHINES.
It's a tolerable novel though some fault the quality of his writing. Exactly which parts are FACTION remains to be seen.
I'm fairly convinced that the oligarchy has chosen Tom as a media savy person to help create movies, books, TV shows etc. to incrementally disclose/flood with disinformation and deception the world populace about the critters and their demands for a one world religion and government.
Certainly he is taking that role very seriously.
I think the Larry King interview was worth watching--though the ad crashed it on my system and the 'RESIDENT SKEPTIC' proved to be an ignorant jerk yet again.
I think Tom believes all the propaganda about the critters and their agenda--as, perhaps, do his sources in the oligarchy's upper levels.

Quix:
ALTERNATE REALITIES PINGLIST PING.
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@Idaho_Cowboy
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@WorkingClassFilth

Idaho_Cowboy:
Big things. Guess we will see what that means.

driftdiver:

--- Quote from: Quix on October 24, 2016, 12:54:36 am ---ALTERNATE REALITIES PINGLIST PING.
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@Idaho_Cowboy
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@WorkingClassFilth

--- End quote ---

Those who want see  a conspiracy in everything.   Just like those who want to believe in aliens.

Why would aliens care about us?  Either life is cheap and they can find BBQ closer to home or its rare and we're alone.

Texas Yellow Rose:

--- Quote from: Quix on October 24, 2016, 12:54:36 am ---ALTERNATE REALITIES PINGLIST PING.
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@Idaho_Cowboy
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@WorkingClassFilth

--- End quote ---
Quix will you add me to this Ping list please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version