Archives > Alternate Realities

BARAK O 'WILL REVEAL ALIEN & UFO DETAILS HELD BY THE US BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE'

(1/13) > >>

Quix:
http://theunexplained.info/2016/10/22/barack-obama-will-reveal-alien-and-ufo-details-held-by-the-us-before-he-leaves-office/
22 OCT 2016

--- Quote ---Provided by Mirror undefinedBarack Obama is close to making a groundbreaking announcement regarding UFO and extra-terrestrial activity before he leaves office, it’s been reported.
The US President is under pressure thanks to similar disclosure promises made by the campaign of Democratic candidate for Obama’s replacement, Hillary Clinton.
Stephen Bassett, executive director of US-based Paradigm Research Group (PRG), believes that there could be a massive announcement to come.
. . .
And he says David Cameron will follow suit almost immediately after.The 69-year-old has been lobbying the White House to release these details for 20 years and is excited about being “on the brink” of discovering the truth.
. . .
by MirrorThe possible revelations would come just months after Clinton told a US talk show that she was keen on transparency of information on ET and UFOs.
Campaign manager John Podesta also spoke about releasing top-secret files.
. . .

--- End quote ---

Time will tell.
imho, such a decision is far above the pay grade of all of them.
Disclosure will not happen
UNLESS
it fits the script and goals of the satanic oligarchy and/or the critters.
There have been signs . . . e.g. The Pope, William Tompkins, Tom DeLonge, EXO-VATICANA, various Wikileaks, Chuck Missler (youtube), L.A. Marzulli (The Watcher series), etc. that disclosure is a LOT closer than ever.
I'm just wary about timing. God only knows, imho. It IS CLEAR, to me, that they will have to have a lot of purported disclosure to carry off THE GREAT DECEPTION of the end times to SUCCESSFULLY coerce the world's citizens into a one world religion . . . as well as . . . more compliantly . . . a one world government.
Certainly it COULD be before the end of 2016. I'm a bit skeptical it will be that soon--unless WW3 is also that soon.
ALTERNATE REALITIES PINGLIST PING.
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@Idaho_Cowboy
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@WorkingClassFilth

Smokin Joe:
Finally! He's going to admit the long-form Birth Certificate is a fake...and that he is really an illegal Alien?

Quix:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on October 24, 2016, 02:23:25 am ---Finally! He's going to admit the long-form Birth Certificate is a fake...and that he is really an illegal Alien?

--- End quote ---

LOLOLOL.

We can dream.

I think the critters jumping overtly on the world stage will happen well before that truth will be admitted.

Quix:
A quick blurb about millennials and OThuga from

skywatchtv.com

I deplore their outrageously intrusive used car salesmen type ads so I'll just post this blurb:

"Over A Quarter Of Millennials Prefer OBAMA LIFETIME PRESIDENCY Or Earth-Ending BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE Over Clinton Or Trump"

Incredible.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Quix on October 24, 2016, 02:47:53 am ---A quick blurb about millennials and OThuga from

skywatchtv.com

I deplore their outrageously intrusive used car salesmen type ads so I'll just post this blurb:

"Over A Quarter Of Millennials Prefer OBAMA LIFETIME PRESIDENCY Or Earth-Ending BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE Over Clinton Or Trump"

Incredible.

--- End quote ---
SMOD 2016

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version