Author Topic: Russia or the Neocons: Who endangers American democracy?  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Russia or the Neocons: Who endangers American democracy?
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2016, 02:55:49 am »
I'm going to blame Priebus, for allowing so many candidates who couldn't distinguish themselves from each other to run.   He should have been canned after 2012.

Yet thanks to Trump and the new rules his delegates got passed at the Cleveland convention, it will now be next to impossible to get rid of him.  Trump is the best thing to happen to the RNC Establishment in a very very long time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2016, 02:58:13 am »
Trump has switched from pro-Russian propaganda to pro-ISIS propaganda:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2016, 03:06:44 am »
Trump has switched from pro-Russian propaganda to pro-ISIS propaganda:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!

Please, just make him go away.  Please.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2016, 01:20:59 pm »
Please, just make him go away.  Please.

So long as Trump raises the ratings for cable news, we're stuck with him. 
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

HAPPY2BME

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2016, 09:25:58 pm »
The establishment is in a panic over Trump

Uh, no.  The Establishment doesn't care.  They already got what they wanted from the useful idiot.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Silver Pines

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2016, 11:03:19 pm »
I generally agree...but there are some reasonable voices on the left calling out the new-McCarthyism employed by the Democrats and their mindless anti-Trump minions also.

Michael Tracy over at TDB comes to mind as one, Katrina vanden Heuvel over at The Nation is another.

Some of this stuff is really in the eye of the beholder.

@Longmire

Katrina VandenHeuvel--reasonable?  The person who said it isn't safe to be a woman in states where there's a limit on abortions?

Read up on her and you'll see she has an interesting history where Russia is concerned.  Besides, she's a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.  Doesn't that make her an evil globalist?

Offline Longmire

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2016, 11:10:14 pm »
Katrina VandenHeuvel--reasonable? 

On matters pertaining to the new McCarthyism regarding Russia, yes.

Whatever else you're jabbering about her isn't relevant to this discussion.

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2016, 11:40:53 pm »

@Longmire

I see "jabbering" is your favorite new term.  Did the memo go out on that one?

You Trump supporters made it relevant when you started ranting about globalists and conspiracies, like a bunch of Alex Jones rejects.  Like I said, Vanden Heuvel is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.  Is she one of the good globalists?

Offline Longmire

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2016, 12:00:54 am »
You Trump supporters made it relevant when you started ranting about globalists and conspiracies, like a bunch of Alex Jones rejects. 

Your delusions about other Trump supporters aren't relevant here either. 

Either respond to comments I've made directly or...:seeya:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2016, 01:27:54 am »
@Longmire

I see "jabbering" is your favorite new term.  Did the memo go out on that one?

You Trump supporters made it relevant when you started ranting about globalists and conspiracies, like a bunch of Alex Jones rejects.  Like I said, Vanden Heuvel is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.  Is she one of the good globalists?

Liberals hate Conservatives...the Alt Right hates Conservatives.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2016, 02:15:14 am »
Liberals hate Conservatives...the Alt Right hates Conservatives.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

=============================

that's quite profound

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2016, 02:25:23 am »

See. I love it when a Trumpette finally exposes themselves as the radical Statist they really are. Katrina Vanden Heuvel is full tilt Commie shit. She hold absolutely no relevant thoughts behind her shriveled ugly face. As a matter of fact, she HATES your messiah Donny....

The phony populism of Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-phony-populism-of-donald-trump/2016/08/16/1e8649c8-631c-11e6-8b27-bb8ba39497a2_story.html?utm_term=.fed257131ea6

Offline Longmire

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2016, 01:34:03 pm »
As a matter of fact, she HATES your messiah Donny....

That was kind of the point of including her as an example @Frank Cannon , glad you were able to find the acorn.   :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2016, 01:43:52 pm »
That was kind of the point of including her as an example @Frank Cannon , glad you were able to find the acorn.   :laugh:

I'm curious why you are wasting your time here. I really don't give a shit if Donny wins, but you being a koolaid drinker should be frightened by these early voting numbers and be knocking on doors, making phone calls and generally GOTV for Donny instead of dicking around here online.