Author Topic: #NeverTrump GOP Candidate McMullin Admits His Goal is to Prevent Trump from Winning (Pro-Hillary)  (Read 9728 times)

Silver Pines

We are proud Trump SUPPORTERS. Not followers.

The term "followers" is reserved for people who continue to worship a candidate (Ted Cruz) who lost the primary – but is trying desperately to hang onto his reputation – so he has thrown his support behind the Republican candidate, Donald J Trump.

Those "folks," (worshipers of Ted Cruz) are followers.

@aligncare

Right, which is why so many of you use that creepy "Mr.Trump" when you refer to him.

Silver Pines

Unborn babies weep.

@Right_in_Virginia

"I'm very pro-choice." 

"But you wouldn't ban partial-birth abortion?"  "No."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

Silver Pines

@txradioguy, to be fair, that looks like a satire site, judging from the article titles in the right-hand sidebar.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:06:10 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline goodwithagun

#NeverTrump GOP Candidate McMullin Admits His Goal is to Prevent Trump from Winning (Pro-Hillary)

Jim Hoft Oct 22nd, 2016 9:19 pm

This is what we expected all along.

The #NeverTrump GOP candidate Evan McMullin is working to eliminate Donald Trump and elect Hillary Clinton.

The #NeverTrump Republican candidate last week told reporters Republicans are racist.

The #NeverTrump movement hopes McMullin will steal enough votes from Trump for Hillary to win Utah.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/nevertrump-gop-candidate-mcmullin-admits-goal-prevent-trump-winning-pro-hillary/

Can somebody PLEASE explain why Trump is going after McMullen when he could be going after Cankles? It's like he doesn't want to win!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Suppressed

Protecting the unborn is nothing to joke about @Suppressed

@Right_in_Virginia

So what's with the big abortion push -- did Donnie explain in his talking points memo? Ever since the last debate and Laura Ingraham's ridiculous claim, it's been the push-of-the-day.

Was it some focus-group results, or somebody's last-gasp hope for the orange liberal to suck up to conservatives?

It's painfully transparent, as Trump supporters never seemed to care about Trump's pro-choice, pro-exception views when he ran against strong pro-lifers.

No, neither candidate is going to protect the unborn from the White House, so your point is moot.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:32:45 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online corbe

Was it some focus-group results, or somebody's last-gasp hope for the orange liberal to suck up to conservatives?

BOTH

It started with his beautiful rendition of the Abortion Issue in his 3rd Debate, Of Course no one believed him then, either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

There is no lie the Trumpers won't offer.

Offline musiclady

There is no lie the Trumpers won't offer.

This one is particularly heinous, though....

It attacks the core of real pro-life conservatives and smears us all with Trump filth.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

everyone knows Trump is not pro-life, even Ann Coulter said she didn't care if he performed abortions in the Oval Office as long as he bult a wall....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Can somebody PLEASE explain why Trump is going after McMullen when he could be going after Cankles? It's like he doesn't want to win!
To maintain the two-party oligarchy that ensures people will vote for him against their better conscience. Losing Utah would be the ultimate humiliation for a Republican and a sign of the party's doom. Trump desperately wants to tie McMullin to Hillary so that he can control his dying party.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goodwithagun

To maintain the two-party oligarchy that ensures people will vote for him against their better conscience. Losing Utah would be the ultimate humiliation for a Republican and a sign of the party's doom. Trump desperately wants to tie McMullin to Hillary so that he can control his dying party.

And once again, you hit it out of the park.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nailed it! Good post!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Fascinating how people who fully support a guy who is pro partial birth abortion, supports PP, and wants the federal government to fund abortions, are now making the bizarre accusation that those of us who are deeply pro-life don't care about unborn babies because we won't support a pro-abort candidate.

What I find FAR more interesting is that it's a line of attack that wasn't even on their radar a week ago.

Seriously. Pick any Trump supporter on here. Go back 8 days in their posts, then start going back through their timeline, looking for posts about abortion. You won't find many.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

What I find FAR more interesting is that it's a line of attack that wasn't even on their radar a week ago.

Seriously. Pick any Trump supporter on here. Go back 8 days in their posts, then start going back through their timeline, looking for posts about abortion. You won't find many.

Obviously, they got marching orders, and faithfully followed them.

The stunning part of it is that they think anyone is fooled by this faux outrage about something they didn't give a rip about a week ago.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Please provide a link to this.

Well I knew I heard Trump himself say it.  The satire site probably got their carpenter line right from Trump.  Yes, they had fun with it.  But Trump really did compare himself to Jesus at the dinner.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/21/at-charity-roast-donald-trump-delivered-what-might-as-well-be-a-campaign-eulogy/

"He was a carpenter for his father"  He knew what he was saying.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

Honestly, John, it is not.

But now that you've met your obligation to attack the messenger, have you any thoughts on what I said?

You've had no concern about Trump's support of Planned Parenthood.  Therefore, you are not a serious person to speak on this issue.

You've not spoken of it until this last month, either.

As for the message, its a desperate... last ditch attempt to get votes.  Had Trump actually cared about this issue, it'd have been as promoted as his "WALL!!!!".  IE: loudly and at every chance he got.

HonestJohn

@Right_in_Virginia

"I'm very pro-choice." 

"But you wouldn't ban partial-birth abortion?"  "No."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

And somehow, when Hillary says the same, Trump was 'offended'.

Trump must really hate his own views.

Self-haters are losers.

Bigly SAD!!!

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:47:18 am by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

Exactly!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

You've had no concern about Trump's support of Planned Parenthood.  Therefore, you are not a serious person to speak on this issue.

You've not spoken of it until this last month, either.

As for the message, its a desperate... last ditch attempt to get votes.  Had Trump actually cared about this issue, it'd have been as promoted as his "WALL!!!!".  IE: loudly and at every chance he got.

I wonder how many of Trump's "conquests" he sent to Planned Parenthood....
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Gosh, what a huge surprise.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Online corbe

Welcome Back @SunkenCiv  I can't speak for the rest of these reprobates, but I missed ya.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
"None of These Candidates" remains my presidential vote come November.

It's still the only vote I can cast in this sump of a presidential election that won't make me
want to barf.

Nothing anyone has said in the last few weeks has been persuasive enough to change my
mind. Besides, why would any reasonable man or woman want to be able to say their vote,
too, was responsible for putting any of these snakes in the White House.

(Yep. Once upon a time, political parties peddled snake oil. This year, they're peddling
snakes.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Welcome Back @SunkenCiv  I can't speak for the rest of these reprobates, but I missed ya.

Welcome back!

Thanks!  One good thing that's come out of it is, I've been spending more of my time not on the internets [sic].
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Denald Responds