Author Topic: How pro-Clinton Center for American Progress attempts to discredit reporting of journalists who damage the preferred narrative  (Read 359 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How pro-Clinton Center for American Progress attempts to discredit reporting of journalists who damage the preferred narrative

This Wikileaks email shows how John Podesta’s pro-Clinton Center for American Progress (CAP) rolls in alleged attempts to discredit the reporting of journalists who prove damaging to the preferred narrative: in this case, Jake Tapper (then of ABC). Clinton campaign spokesman Jennifer Palmieri also came from the George Soros-funded CAP. And both Podesta and Palmieri worked for the Obama administration. You can decide for yourself.

Read More At: https://sharylattkisson.com/how-pro-clinton-center-for-american-progress-attempts-to-discredit-reporting-of-journalists-who-damage-the-preferred-narrative/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Took a look at the email chain. One thing did jump out at me (bolded in the quote):

To: Tapper, Jake <Jake.Tapper@abc.com>
Sent: Sun May 03 23:38:33 2009
Subject: RE: following up
Thanks Jake -- I appreciate your honesty. It's my understanding that a right-wing radio host was peddling this to you, and I'm going to assert that you gave their cause some legs. I wanted to give you a heads-up and an opportunity to comment. If you'd like to go on record with anything, please let me know.

Their cause?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink