Author Topic: My Vote, Explained...By Charles Krauthammer  (Read 5867 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: My Vote, Explained...By Charles Krauthammer
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2016, 07:42:11 pm »
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Gasping my sides for air . .
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

@goodwithagun

These people are seriously the most DELUDED people I have ever seen, either on political forums or anywhere else....

Either this guy is the most prolific liar in the universe (and he can't be that because Trump holds that title), and being paid to attack pro-life conservatives like you with complete idiocy, or they belong in an institution.

I know that this attack on pro-lifers is the newest drivel coming from the Trump camp, but how they expect any SANE person to take them seriously is beyond me.

TRUMP is NOT PRO-LIFE.  Shilling for him is supporting a guy who has paid for abortions and believes in sucking the brains out of living human beings.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:43:17 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 07:52:12 pm »
@goodwithagun

These people are seriously the most DELUDED people I have ever seen, either on political forums or anywhere else....

Either this guy is the most prolific liar in the universe (and he can't be that because Trump holds that title), and being paid to attack pro-life conservatives like you with complete idiocy, or they belong in an institution.

I know that this attack on pro-lifers is the newest drivel coming from the Trump camp, but how they expect any SANE person to take them seriously is beyond me.

TRUMP is NOT PRO-LIFE.  Shilling for him is supporting a guy who has paid for abortions and believes in sucking the brains out of living human beings.

I never posted anything on this thread about abortion or Krauthammer, and that loony tune accuses me of libel! It's just too funny!  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2016, 07:57:05 pm »
I never posted anything on this thread about abortion or Krauthammer, and that loony tune accuses me of libel! It's just too funny!  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

They're seething with desperation to make everyone who doesn't toe their Trump line evil.

Funny thing is (or not so funny) that they are the ones cheerleading for an evil man.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.