Author Topic: As Obama Ridicules Trump Over Voter Fraud, He Warned Of ‘Rigged Elections’ In 2008 [VIDEO]  (Read 511 times)

rangerrebew

As Obama Ridicules Trump Over Voter Fraud, He Warned Of ‘Rigged Elections’ In 2008 [VIDEO]
Derek Hunter
Contributor
10:51 AM 10/22/2016

Barack Obama laughing [Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images]   Barack Obama laughing [Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images]

President Barack Obama said this week “no serious person” would believe the presidential election could be rigged. The President, at a joint press conference with Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, went on to attack GOP nominee Donald Trump by saying, “I’ve never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.” In 2008, however, then candidate Obama was singing a very different tune.

Speaking at a campaign stop at Kent State University in Ohio, Senator Obama said elections in the past had been rigged when he was asked by a supporter, “I would just like to know what you can say to reassure us that this election will not be rigged or stolen?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/22/flashback-obama-believed-in-rigged-elections-in-2008-video/#ixzz4NpcUVcvg

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Listening to Obama and most of the Democrats is just an insult to one's intelligence.