Author Topic: Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves'  (Read 788 times)

rangerrebew

Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves'
« on: October 21, 2016, 04:41:18 pm »
Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves'
Published: October 21, 2016
Share | Print This

Twitter
Facebook
Google+
StumbleUpon
Email
Pinterest
Reddit

Source: Soeren Kern via The Gatestone Institute

More than 1.5 million Germans, many of them highly educated, left Germany during the past decade. —Die Welt.
    Germany is facing a spike in migrant crime, including an epidemic of rapes and sexual assaults. Mass migration is also accelerating the Islamization of Germany. Many Germans appear to be losing hope about the future direction of their country.
    "We refugees... do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave Germany. And please take Saxony and the Alternative for Germany (AfD) with you.... Why do you not go to another country? We are sick of you!" — Aras Bacho an 18-year-old Syrian migrant, in Der Freitag, October 2016.
    A real estate agent in a town near Lake Balaton, a popular tourist destination in western Hungary, said that 80% of the Germans relocating there cite the migration crisis as the main reason for their desire to leave Germany.
    "I believe that Islam does not belong to Germany. I regard it as a foreign entity which has brought the West more problems than benefits. In my opinion, many followers of this religion are rude, demanding and despise Germany." — A German citizen who emigrated from Germany, in an "Open Letter to the German Government."
    "I believe that immigration is producing major and irreversible changes in German society. I am angry that this is happening without the direct approval of German citizens. ... I believe that it is a shame that in Germany Jews must again be afraid to be Jews." — A German citizen who emigrated from Germany, in an "Open Letter to the German Government."
    "My husband sometimes says he has the feeling that we are now the largest minority with no lobby. For each group there is an institution, a location, a public interest, but for us, a heterosexual married couple with two children, not unemployed, neither handicapped nor Islamic, for people like us there is no longer any interest." — "Anna," in a letter to the Mayor of Munich about her decision to move her family out of the city because migrants were making her life there impossible.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Germans_Are_Leaving_Germany_%27In_Droves%27/54814/0/38/38/Y/M.html
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:42:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Idiot

Re: Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves'
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 04:48:24 pm »
My ancestors were german,,,,how sad.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 04:58:54 pm »
The politicians don't seem to care about normal people.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 12:07:45 am »
Sort of like the flight out of California.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 12:11:02 am »
1.5 million is a lot but on the other hand, what are there? About 82 million Germans? That puts it a bit in perspective.

-----

That said, they say the population is dropping, UK's has been rising, the two's population will eventually match and possibly UK's go higher.

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 02:25:06 pm »
My question would be where do they go; where the same invasion is not happening or will soon be happening, where do they go that is not otherwise under communist control. 
It use to be civilized people could find freedom in America but it is well on its way to being conquered by a three tier assault of illegal third world aliens, islamists and progressive democrat communists, where to go now; freedom loving people want to know.

You would think here in America people would fight the assault on liberty, but I don't see that happening other than a lot of rhetoric that has produced little more than the hopelessness of a trump or a hillary.

Yeah I know I sound extremely pessimistic but I just can't help it, I do believe it to be much worse when all the pieces are put together.
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.