Author Topic: Raynard Jackson: Despite the Republicans’s Epic Failure to Reach Black Voters, I’m Still Voting for Donald Trump in November.  (Read 318 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Despite the Republicans’s Epic Failure to Reach Black Voters, I’m Still Voting for Donald Trump in November.

October 19, 2016 by Staff 

(ThyBlackMan.com) What the hell is going on with Blacks in this Republican Party? My phone has been ringing off the hook since last week with people from across the country asking me to explain the unexplainable.

Memo to my readers: I DON’T WORK FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. But, it seems everyone wants to call me to get an understanding or insight into the inner workings of some of the strategies coming out of this party from the party’s “so-called” Black operatives.

First, in order to be an operative, by definition, you must know how to operate. These Blacks have little to no significant campaign experience and have absolutely no understanding of messaging and communications.

Last week, I was with a Black nationally syndicated radio talk show host who is extremely liberal. He asked why the party has not brought on people like me to help with their efforts with the Black community, as opposed to suing people like me? I told him to call the party and ask them that same question.

But then he said something very interesting.

“They don’t want people like you [referring to me] who know what they are doing,” he said. “They want people who they can control.”

Read More At:http://thyblackman.com/2016/10/19/despite-the-republicanss-epic-failure-to-reach-black-voters-im-still-voting-for-donald-trump-in-november/