Author Topic: What if Hillary Clinton steals the election?  (Read 400 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What if Hillary Clinton steals the election?
« on: October 22, 2016, 01:54:05 pm »
What if Hillary Clinton steals the election?

Donald Trump, once again, has drawn attention to a major concern shared by many Americans: why do Democrats spend so much time, energy, and money fighting things like voter ID laws? Why indeed?

In the immediate aftermath of the last presidential debate, TV commentators expressed their shock at Donald Trump’s refusal to say that, whatever the results of the elections, he would accept them. But should these commentators have been so shocked? What if the elections really are rigged? What should Trump have said?

To be sure, there were far better ways for Trump to reply to moderator Chris Wallace’s question, satisfying Wallace’s concerns while raising his own concerns (which reflect the concerns of many other Americans).

For example, Trump could have said:

“Absolutely, without question, if the electoral process is fair and legal, I will accept the results, whatever the outcome. And should I lose, which I don’t expect to, I will urge my supporters to accept our loss with dignity.

Read More At: http://www.gopusa.com/what-if-hillary-clinton-steals-the-election/

Offline LottieDah

Re: What if Hillary Clinton steals the election?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 01:57:24 pm »
Hilllary Clinton steal the election?  Impossible.  Her victory is signed, sealed and nearly delivered by Trump and his Trumpanzees.