Author Topic: Choices, And the Degree Of Consequences  (Read 850 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Choices, And the Degree Of Consequences
« on: October 21, 2016, 08:30:19 am »
I was asked the other day who I believed would make the best President. That conversation evolved into “Well who are you voting for?”. Here was my answer. If I was voting for who I thought was the best person for the job, by way of their principles and ability, it would be a vote for Castle from the Constitution Party . I am a member of the Constitution Party, and although there are a number of issues I have with the Founding Fathers, and the some of the hypocrisy of the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution (the “Necessary Clause being a big one that was set up for failure. Was it by design? I don’t know.), I still think they have forwarded the most squared away Presidential candidates since I joined it in the late 90’s.

In the past I’ve written that a vote for one candidate over another that was just “Less evil” was something that I loathed, and would only choose to do in a “nuclear” situation. Guess what? We have a “Nuclear” situation. This election is about not allowing a criminal that is devoid of ethics, morality (these are not subjective, we know what is right, and what is wrong, and it is codified in the ten commandments, and common malum in se law), or the ability to lead this country. It is about not allowing that criminal the opportunity to appoint SCOTUS judges that will echo judicial activism and precedents for at least a century . It is about not allowing that criminal not send our military into harms way to enrich the military industrial complex and Wall Street.

It is about never again allowing this criminal to have a say over the lives of our government personnel and leaving them to die out of convenience and to cover up treasonous actions of herself and the President. It is about not allowing that criminal to allow an influx of legal and illegal immigration into this country that will destroy any vestige of what we still hold onto concerning what America is and has stood for. It is about not allowing that criminal to purposely allow an element into this country that will terrorize the populace into submitting to their archaic and sadistic ideological edicts.

more.  https://masondixontactical.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/choices-and-the-degree-of-consequences/

Offline DB

Re: Choices, And the Degree Of Consequences
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 08:43:14 am »
It seems to me every 4 years it's the same story. Instead of voting for the best candidate we are driven by fear to pick the lesser evil - and then wonder why the best candidate never wins and the country goes further left. If you won't change how you vote, you won't get anything other than what you have been getting. Not much.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:14:22 am »
The thing is, I don't Trump is any better than Hillary.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 11:37:24 am »
Trump will not be any better than Clinton.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:54 pm »
:YAWN:

Yet another 'lesser evil' defense.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 11:19:41 pm »
Trump is worse than Clinton.