Author Topic: THE ELECTION PROCESS – HOW IT WORKS  (Read 13560 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: THE ELECTION PROCESS – HOW IT WORKS
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2016, 02:36:06 pm »
It's more than a story! it's the absolute truth and I can personally attest to every word of it!
@Bigun
@mystery-ak

Yes, Bigun, you lived in the next county and worked with that county party and the case against me was known by you and the rest of the workers in your county.  You knew of those Dems in our county who were at war with us.  The entire state Republican Party knew what was happening about that case.

I didn't say why our District Attorney wanted to remove me as Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, but it was due to the fact that my Early Voting Ballot Board was tossing out mail ballots that were fraudulent and before me there was a Democrat judge of that board, and no mail ballots had ever been checked except to compare signatures.  There was nursing home fraud and my Board made up of Republicans AND Democrats, tossed those ballots.  They were all Dem ballots.  That is why the Dems wanted me out of the Judge position.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:22:44 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2016, 02:42:18 pm »
It's more than a story! it's the absolute truth and I can personally attest to every word of it!

No worries Bigun, I meant 'story' in the personal sense, as in 'something from my past that I experienced'. I know it's real because Dems have a pattern of behavior, and her experience is the same I've heard from many activists over the years, plus my own as well.

:beer:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 02:42:45 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2016, 03:18:35 pm »
    Who would have thought there was another room besides 'Politics'? (jk)

Very informative Post, Thank You for Posting @Victoria33   

Forwarded to my (Texas) Election Clerk, Wonderful Women, Hat's off to you too, Claire Lynn.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2016, 04:31:23 pm »
    Who would have thought there was another room besides 'Politics'? (jk)  Very informative Post, Thank You for Posting @Victoria33   Forwarded to my (Texas) Election Clerk, Wonderful Women, Hat's off to you too, Claire Lynn.
@corbe

Send me a private message to tell me in which Texas county you live.  During the time I was working with the state party, various county chairmen or workers would send me a message about their voting problems, and I would give them information as to how they could solve those problems.  Those were problems they were involved in at that very minute.  It may be I had contact with your county.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2016, 01:45:18 am »
@Victoria33

Sounds rigged to me.... soooo totally rigged.

</sarc>

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2016, 03:31:37 pm »
@Victoria33

Sounds rigged to me.... soooo totally rigged.

</sarc>
Victoria's posts are mostly welcome and informative. But seriously - can we lose the flippant insults? For most serious-minded conservatives and other normal people, there are many legitimate concerns about the integrity of the voting system which warrant being addressed (and of course, the mass media has utterly failed to do much thorough, in-depth reporting on the voting system). The fact that Trump is not afraid to draw the fire of people (mostly on the far left) who would have us believe that all is perfectly well with the voting system and that those concerns are paranoid, does him credit.

This is a similar to what he did for the issues of both legal and illegal immigration, which virtually nobody was talking about but him at one point, and which afterward became something which was explored in more depth across the board. He received massive derision for that as well so what else is new?
Don't let personal dislike or disapproval blind you to the bigger picture of what the Trump campaign has accomplished - it has become very much a healthy anti-establishment, anti-status-quo  movement which has attracted people from a wide range of political allegiance.

Like him or dislike him, honest people have to admit that Trump's willingness to say whatever he feels like without being afraid of criticism for it from the mass media or others, has been something which has inspired many people and also brought many who had become totally disaffiliated from participation in the political campaign back in. Credit where credit is due.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:44:56 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2016, 05:58:16 pm »
Victoria's posts are mostly welcome and informative. But seriously - can we lose the flippant insults? For most serious-minded conservatives and other normal people, there are many legitimate concerns about the integrity of the voting system which warrant being addressed ...
The fact that Trump is not afraid to draw the fire of people (mostly on the far left) who would have us believe that all is perfectly well with the voting system and that those concerns are paranoid, does him credit.
@mystery-ak
@LateForLunch

I started this thread because Trump LIES when he says the election is RIGGED (which it isn't) and wants his people to follow voters when they vote (which is illegal). 

I spent a number of hours, like most of a day, writing the original thread article/essay/whatever, to show Trump is absolutely wrong about elections being "rigged" and has to know he is lying and he doesn't care as long as he can rile up people to think they have to elect him or elections will stay "rigged". 

No, I don't give him credit for lying about the process which caused my decision to write the truth about the process.  I would rather have spent my day doing something else, but I wanted to correct his lying - I was sick of hearing him every day, misleading voters.  At least I could help voters here who post and those who lurk/read know the truth if I wrote it, so I did.

Your post is complaining, asking that posts like the following one stop on this thread - the post to which you refer, is a sarcastic remark on this thread and labeled sarcastic by the writer, "Sounds rigged to me...soooo totally rigged."  That post contains no language like Trump's sexual offensive remarks, it has no curse words, it is just a humorous comment. 

Now, from me to you, this is not a Trump praising thread - it came about by Trump lying about the election process and passing that wrong information (saying it is all rigged) to millions of people who listen to him, evidently including you.  You are welcome to take your Trump praise post off this thread and put it on one of the "Safe Room" Trump praising threads.

As for me, I would like to do what he suggests he wants to do - he wants to sue any individual who says something about him he doesn't like, sue any news outlet who says something he does like.  If he can do that, I would like to sue "him" for lying about the election process which caused me to write the truth.  I want money for a days worth of professional work and more money because I studied election law for many years to know what it truly said, and more money for depreciation of my computer while writing the article (Trump says he loves "depreciation" on his tax returns).  I also want more money due to the emotional stress he puts me through by his running for president when he isn't qualified.  Trump's name: "Amuck Trump" - Amuck - Adjective - Frenzied as if possessed by a demon. Adverb -  In a murderous frenzy. Wildly; without self-control."

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:01:27 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2016, 07:17:39 pm »
@mystery-ak
@LateForLunch

I started this thread because Trump LIES when he says the election is RIGGED (which it isn't) and wants his people to follow voters when they vote (which is illegal). 

I spent a number of hours, like most of a day, writing the original thread article/essay/whatever, to show Trump is absolutely wrong about elections being "rigged" and has to know he is lying and he doesn't care as long as he can rile up people to think they have to elect him or elections will stay "rigged". 

No, I don't give him credit for lying about the process which caused my decision to write the truth about the process.  I would rather have spent my day doing something else, but I wanted to correct his lying - I was sick of hearing him every day, misleading voters.  At least I could help voters here who post and those who lurk/read know the truth if I wrote it, so I did.

Your post is complaining, asking that posts like the following one stop on this thread - the post to which you refer, is a sarcastic remark on this thread and labeled sarcastic by the writer, "Sounds rigged to me...soooo totally rigged."  That post contains no language like Trump's sexual offensive remarks, it has no curse words, it is just a humorous comment. 

Now, from me to you, this is not a Trump praising thread - it came about by Trump lying about the election process and passing that wrong information (saying it is all rigged) to millions of people who listen to him, evidently including you.  You are welcome to take your Trump praise post off this thread and put it on one of the "Safe Room" Trump praising threads.

As for me, I would like to do what he suggests he wants to do - he wants to sue any individual who says something about him he doesn't like, sue any news outlet who says something he does like.  If he can do that, I would like to sue "him" for lying about the election process which caused me to write the truth.  I want money for a days worth of professional work and more money because I studied election law for many years to know what it truly said, and more money for depreciation of my computer while writing the article (Trump says he loves "depreciation" on his tax returns).  I also want more money due to the emotional stress he puts me through by his running for president when he isn't qualified.  Trump's name: "Amuck Trump" - Amuck - Adjective - Frenzied as if possessed by a demon. Adverb -  In a murderous frenzy. Wildly; without self-control."

That was uncalled for.  LateForLunch did not say anything nasty or unpleasant to you, he just stated opinions that many of us have.  You may believe that all the election laws on the books preclude any large-scale vote fraud, but many of us find that belief to be dangerously naive.  I'm not a Trump supporter (extremely not), but being concerned about the integrity of the vote is not one of the things he's said that are lunacy.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2016, 08:16:18 pm »
"I'm not a Trump supporter (extremely not), but being concerned about the integrity of the vote is not one of the things he's said that are lunacy."
-------------------
If you believe that, you haven't been listening to him day after day raving about "rigged" election.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:16:40 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2016, 08:37:39 pm »
"I'm not a Trump supporter (extremely not), but being concerned about the integrity of the vote is not one of the things he's said that are lunacy."
-------------------
If you believe that, you haven't been listening to him day after day raving about "rigged" election.

And you didn't listen to what I said.  Let me repeat: Being concerned about the integrity of the vote is not lunacy.  It's valid.  Does Trump sound crazy with pretty much everything he says?  Yes.  Does that mean that there's no reason to be concerned about vote fraud?  Of course not.  Anyone who isn't concerned is naive.
My political philosophy:

3) Leave me alone!

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2016, 02:05:16 pm »
And you didn't listen to what I said.  Let me repeat: Being concerned about the integrity of the vote is not lunacy.  It's valid.  Does Trump sound crazy with pretty much everything he says?  Yes.  Does that mean that there's no reason to be concerned about vote fraud?  Of course not.  Anyone who isn't concerned is naive.

Amen!!

Naïve or worse - so caught up in the hate-fest against candidate Trump that some gleefully rescript anything and everything that the sadistic mass media try to pass off as "crazy" (if ever there was a more-overused or casually-misapplied term than "crazy", I'm not sure what it is). It's discouraging to observe how clearly some of the most-venomous Trump-haters get a perverse personal ego charge from denigrating him. Very much like what Laura Ingraham calls a "pig pile": groups of like-minded, mean-spirited people joining together in a festival of vituperation and malice against someone.   

Although I can respect passion, this anti-Trumpism has taken on a nastiness that is very close to a classic  mob-mentality so often demonstrated with leftists.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:06:51 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2016, 02:19:10 pm »
@mystery-ak
@LateForLunch

Wow Victoria. 'Sounds like I hit a nerve. But I WAS unfair to you in some ways, so below you will find at least a partial apology.

Before the apologies I must however raise a point of information that Mr. Trump has largely only voiced opinions and an opinion cannot be a lie can it? I haven't overtly condemned you. In fact, I praised your "wonderfully informative post". I differed with you on some of the aspects of your tone and personal opinions about the candidate. I was being honest because to me, your tone seemed to echo an attitude I see a lot in more-educated, more-moneyed people (conservatives and leftists). I travel a lot in circles where I interact with moneyed, highly educated people, even though I am not rich or hold any advanced degrees or lofty social position myself.

So let's not make any mistake about this: The information in your initial post is wonderful, invaluable and fully worthy of the highest praise! If effective efforts can be mounted to stop the tide of voter fraud that is without any question surging our way as we type in this election cycle, your post is a critically-important guide for how to do it.

Sorry that I hurt your feelings. Sincerely, I am. This is an important an issue - arguably the most important issue of the whole campaign. So it's hard for me to be diffident. You deserve a lot of credit for what you have done and are doing for conservatism. Don't ever doubt that I fully appreciate that and everyone else who wants to call themselves a conservative should as well.

I'll take responsibility for possibly going further with indicting your character than was deserved, so my apology for that is sincere. But no apology for supporting Trump bringing up election fraud (even if he used a blunt-force approach) or his complaining about fraud publicly by using the general term "rigged". That was fully, wholly appropriate (this is PR war and in PR war, moderate terminology or phrasing is useless at getting the message out there) and I could not disagree more strongly with you and anyone else who faults him for doing it.

I will disregard all of the other angry things stated or implied about me. I'll take responsibility for being unfair and getting your dander up! Your initial post is (sans vituperations) is arguably the best post I have ever read on any political forum. Your obvious, unimpeachable sincerity is just inspiring beyond words to easily describe. 

Again, I am sincerely sorry my initial post on this thread made you feel insulted and unappreciated after all of your exquisitely effective hard work and sacrifice. If I could I would rephrase my criticisms with a far less-personal tone to avoid any sense of disrespect or causing of hurt feelings on your part, Chatelain!!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:58:00 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2016, 02:32:44 pm »
Amen!!

Naïve or worse - so caught up in the hate-fest against candidate Trump that some gleefully rescript anything and everything that the sadistic mass media try to pass off as "crazy" (if ever there was a more-overused or casually-misapplied term than "crazy", I'm not sure what it is). It's discouraging to observe how clearly some of the most-venomous Trump-haters get a perverse personal ego charge from denigrating him. Very much like what Laura Ingraham calls a "pig pile": groups of like-minded, mean-spirited people joining together in a festival of vituperation and malice against someone.   

Although I can respect passion, this anti-Trumpism has taken on a nastiness that is very close to a classic  mob-mentality so often demonstrated with leftists.

Don't take what I said as support for Trump; it wasn't.  But the points you made were valid. 
My political philosophy:

3) Leave me alone!

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2016, 02:53:47 pm »
Don't take what I said as support for Trump; it wasn't.  But the points you made were valid.

hah hah fair enough. Thank you for your comments. Posts like these let me know without question that I am on a conservative forum!! Most conservatives have more class in their little fingers than most leftists have in their whole family tree.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2016, 03:06:58 pm »
@LateForLunch
@Doug Loss
@CatherineofAragon
@Oceander

The last two days Trump has said in his rallies, THERE IS ELECTION FRAUD IN TEXAS!
O'Riley believes that now, too, and likely millions believe it because Trump said it.
Anyone who thinks Trump doesn't habitually lie is believing a fantasy. He knows that isn't true but he will keep saying it as it suits his purpose.

A few voters, at different locations in Texas, made a mistake when they voted and an election worker had them vote over correctly.  These voters checked "Republican Straight Ticket", THEN they checked "Donald Trump" which removed the vote for his name and her name was checked. 

If one votes Straight Ticket, and that is what you want, don't check on other names. 
What happened was voter error, not election fraud and they voted over with election worker help.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:07:28 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2016, 03:57:41 pm »
@LateForLunch
@Doug Loss
@CatherineofAragon
@Oceander

The last two days Trump has said in his rallies, THERE IS ELECTION FRAUD IN TEXAS!
O'Riley believes that now, too, and likely millions believe it because Trump said it.
Anyone who thinks Trump doesn't habitually lie is believing a fantasy. He knows that isn't true but he will keep saying it as it suits his purpose.

A few voters, at different locations in Texas, made a mistake when they voted and an election worker had them vote over correctly.  These voters checked "Republican Straight Ticket", THEN they checked "Donald Trump" which removed the vote for his name and her name was checked. 

If one votes Straight Ticket, and that is what you want, don't check on other names. 
What happened was voter error, not election fraud and they voted over with election worker help.

No, what is being referenced in most of the articles about Texas vote fraud I've reviewed are mail-in ballots, not electronic voting. A little quick on the trigger there Annie Oakley!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:58:03 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2016, 02:15:38 pm »
@LateForLunch

No, you aren't listening to the news.  It was supposed voter fraud in Texas happening now at the polls and those instances were voter error which was corrected by the election workers. 

Mail in ballots are not in the news since they aren't evaluated until one or two days before election day and they aren't counted until election day.

I won't be correcting you any more as you can read the laws above about how elections work as I don't have much time right now since I am working on instructing a class at church and that is not about elections, it is about Logos.

Also, the election is now bogged down in "Carlos Danger", also known as Anthony Weiner.  There is no election law regarding Carlos Danger/A. Weiner.

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2016, 02:40:51 pm »
@LateForLunch

No, you aren't listening to the news.  It was supposed voter fraud in Texas happening now at the polls and those instances were voter error which was corrected by the election workers. 

Mail in ballots are not in the news since they aren't evaluated until one or two days before election day and they aren't counted until election day.

I won't be correcting you any more as you can read the laws above about how elections work as I don't have much time right now since I am working on instructing a class at church and that is not about elections, it is about Logos.

Also, the election is now bogged down in "Carlos Danger", also known as Anthony Weiner.  There is no election law regarding Carlos Danger/A. Weiner.

I get that ONE of the issues in Texas involved electronic voting errors and you posts have been very enlightening. I am grateful for the time you have taken to share that with everyone.

Search engines queried on vote fraud in Texas reveal that there is a lot of concern about how some sectors of Texas have liberalized their vote-by-mail processes to make it almost insanely easy to commit fraud. Since it's mailed in, it makes the chances that anyone will be caught or punished for fraud almost inconceivably remote.

That doesn't concern you, sister? It concerns me a great deal. I assume that since is a large enough number of people in Texas concerned about it, that there is something there of substance. At worst, it's worth some attention to find out what all of the hubbub is about.

Logos : (1) The Word of God, or principle of divine reason and creative order, identified in the Gospel of John with the second person of the Trinity incarnate in Jesus Christ.

(2) (Jungian psychology) the principle of reason and judgment, associated with the animus.

I have a very acute interest in Logos in both senses of the term and will be very interested in anything that you may post about that topic on another thread.

Again, I know I speak for everyone who has read this thread when I say that you are a hero! Thanks for just being you. Sorry again for any perceived disrespect. Only love to you and yours!