Author Topic: Ted Cruz was right: Trump was no match for Clinton at the debates  (Read 2621 times)

Offline rodamala

Re: Ted Cruz was right: Trump was no match for Clinton at the debates
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2016, 08:01:52 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 08:09:09 pm »
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ever since the idea first was posited that Trump was merely a stalking horse for Hillary, his words and actions have backed up the theory.  Aside from the fact that he is her ideological twin, he has done nothing to actually try to win this election.

The whole thing is a big con, IMO.  The man can't be trusted with ANYTHING.

Yes it was a con and yes he has done nothing to actually try to win.  He is merely an illusion created to lure his supporters into thinking that they actually have a choice.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 08:13:23 pm »

A lot is going to depend on Cruz's survival in the Senate; if Hillary grants amnesty and manages to turn TX blue - his career is pretty much over. At that point, I hope he re-emerges leading a new party or joins the Constitution Party.  He's a smart man, I'm hoping he can somehow manage to survive.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2016, 08:13:24 pm »
The New York liberal said he would build a wall, make Mexico pay for it and they jumped on board his loser train!

Yes, incredibly and almost unbelievably, they are that shallow.

This.

The "WALL!" statement gave them paroxysms of pleasure.  Almost orgasmic. 

They were looking for a messiah to save them... and leapt for a false one.

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2016, 08:29:38 pm »
A lot is going to depend on Cruz's survival in the Senate; if Hillary grants amnesty and manages to turn TX blue - his career is pretty much over. At that point, I hope he re-emerges leading a new party or joins the Constitution Party.  He's a smart man, I'm hoping he can somehow manage to survive.

@libertybele Cruz will win reelection in 2 years and won't even work up a sweat.  It's in the BAG!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2016, 08:47:08 pm »
   @libertybele Cruz will win reelection in 2 years and won't even work up a sweat.  It's in the BAG!

Warp speed ahead to 2018.  Illegals in TX have now been granted to right to vote under Hillary's new America...how many of them do you think are going to vote GOP?  I anticipate that Castro will run against Cruz for the Senate seat.  I certainly wish I had your confidence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2016, 10:42:14 pm »

Most of those voters will go to the normall small blue enclaves already in Texas.

Cruz will still have a great wall of support in pretty much every county west of Brady.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2016, 10:50:22 pm »
...what could have been.  So very sad.  Those that supported Trump in the primaries ARE responsible for giving us the worst possible candidate to run against Hillary.  We tried to warn you all and you all refused to listen.

To call it a missed opportunity is a huge understatement.  It's nauseating.

geronl

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2016, 11:08:42 pm »

I would have agreed before he endorsed Trump. I think he might have to break a sweat now.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2016, 11:12:46 pm »
I would have agreed before he endorsed Trump. I think he might have to break a sweat now.

Did anyone ever find Cruz actually saying "I endorse Donald Trump for President"?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:14:06 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2016, 11:19:58 pm »
THAT NASTY WOMEN

We all know those words would have never been uttered by Sen. Cruz.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.