Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal  (Read 14312 times)

HonestJohn

@TomSea

I thought it was very nice of Hillary to tell the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, etc, that it takes 4 minutes to from order to launch.  Anyone else giving that info away would be in jail, I sure the FBI will get right on that.

That's already common knowledge in the the corriders of power.

Try harder.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Obviously you either didn't read what I wrote, or you don't understand.  IF a 3rd party nominee denies both Hillary and Trump the majority needed (270) to win the election then the election is decided by the House....

Article II of the Constitution:

...The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President.

Mostly correct, though the HOR chooses from the top three, not five (the section you quote being superseeded by tyhe 12th Ammendment).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Resp3

Offline Norm Lenhart

You know Norm, unlike you there are people that care about issues. Yes really, lots of them.

The problem is that you are like a soldier expecting to equipped with a full loadout and led by George Patton, then Cindy Sheehan shows up with recordings of "Give peace a chance".

Category error on your part. Putting the cart before the horse...Trump supporters have quite literally made every mistake that can be made. Your entire battle plan revolves around the wrong problem and you cannot be shown your error no matter how many facts prove it is in fact an error.

You can keep bulling ahead lying about hillary supporters, which there are none of here...you can keep screaming MAGA! while your guy backtracks on his whole string of ephermeral promises. In the end, you will fail. You will not get what you want whether Trump wins or not because you chose a fraud as toyr standard bearer.

fortunately you'll never have that opportunity for disappointment because he is going to lose.

Wingnut

Try harder.

Hell, anyone who ever practiced "Duck and Cover" knows that too.   

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal

Refusal to do what?

Grab her pu$$y?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline libertybele

Mostly correct, though the HOR chooses from the top three, not five (the section you quote being superseeded by tyhe 12th Ammendment).

Thank you for pointing that out and correction noted. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal

Refusal to do what?

Grab her pu$$y?

??? Headline is indeed misleading.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I understood you, my recollection is that a candidate for president has to have won more than one state to be eligible to be considered by Congress. Now I might be wrong on that but that is my recollection. So IIRC then only Hillary and Trump would be eligible to be elected by Congress under your scenario.  Perhaps someone that knows the 14th and additional following on legislation can straighten me out if I am wrong. And no Norm I am not talking about you or any other NeverTrumper.

I've never heard of such.  Perhaps you are thinking of the rule that you have (had?) to have won at least eight states to win the Republican nomination?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Victoria33

Too bad you don't realize that Donny is playing you like a fiddle with his talk of rigged elections.
@txradioguy

The talking heads on TV are making super mistakes about how elections are run.  I am going somewhere today, but tomorrow I will write an article about the laws passed in 2000 after the Florida fiasco, and every state must follow these laws.  I watched them go into effect in Texas, I worked teaching those new laws and the other laws pertaining to elections.  I will write about the 2000 new laws and the other laws already on the books about how elections happen - the structure of election laws to bring about valid and fair elections.

It will be a long article because explaining laws takes time and I want all of you to understand them so you know the TV talking heads don't know jack about elections.  If they would bother to bring in just one Secretary of State's official who has the responsibility to run state elections, they would get some true information.

Some of the subjects covered tomorrow will be:

1. The process to determine whether a person wanting to be a registered voter is a citizen or a non-citizen.  How non-citizens think they are registered but find out they are not. 

2. How dead people's names get off the voter registration roll.

3. How someone looks like he/she is voting a valid ballot but he/she is not - yet.  Provisional Ballot.

4. How mail-in/absentee ballots are verified and counted.

5. How military ballots are determined to be valid by date, and counted.  (This was a major problem in Florida in 2000.  The election judge didn't know the law.)

6. All you ever want to know about electronic voting machines: how they work, how they are put into service, how they are kept safe from tampering. 

7. How voting districts lines are determined.

8. Law requiring automatic re-count of ballots.

Plus, other voting laws.  Using Trump's word, this post of mine tomorrow as a thread, will be a BIGGLY election law thread.

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @CatherineofAragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart  @catfish1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun  @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay @XenaLee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter  @EC @Oceander

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 04:46:05 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Frank Cannon

Refusal to do what?

Grab her pu$$y?

LOL. Well she works for Donny so one can never tell what they're in to.

HonestJohn

The 'game' was over when they handed Trump the nomination. Voting districts have been redrawn and favor the DEMS and the DEMS have outnumbered the GOP in registering new voters.  Hillary Clinton will be the first female president.  She has been lying, cheating, manipulating, and fighting her entire life to achieve the presidency.  NOTHING (other than an act of God) is going to stop her.  NOTHING.

Voting districts are handled after each census at a state level.  2010 was the last time it happened.  In 2010, the states that had population growth were governed by Republicans.  They determined how their states new districts were created.

You are completely wrong on this.

HonestJohn

Until the 1930s when Congress pasted a law allowing mothers to pass on citizenship Ted Cruz would not even be a citizen of the USA. Did you get that? Cruz would not even be  citizen of the USA until the 1930's. Now how is someone that would not even be a citizen under orginal intent and Natural Born Citizen. This I've got to hear.

If a law passed by Congress makes you a citizen you are BY DEFINITION A NATURALIZED CITIZEN.

Those borne of naturalized citizens are native borne, not naturalized.

His mother is the naturalized citizen, thus he is native born.

:facepalm2:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Next year he'll deny he ever ran for President.

Especially since he has made many comments that he doesn't like losers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

Try harder.
@Wingnut
@HonestJohn

OK but first I'll note that a lot of you NeverTrumper really are for Hillary. She gives away national security secrets and you defend her.

Hillary Clinton divulged Top Secret nuclear security intelligence to tens of millions of worldwide television audience viewers Wednesday night during the third presidential debate, according to high-ranking Department of Defense personnel.

http://truepundit.com/pentagon-hillary-clinton-should-be-arrested-for-leaking-top-secret-nuclear-intelligence-on-national-tv/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 04:39:28 pm by jpsb »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Try harder.

OTOH, kudos to the young lady for keeping it this close.  Trump is a buffoon.

Poker wise she was dealt 5 consecutive 2-7 off suited hands.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Voting districts are handled after each census at a state level.  2010 was the last time it happened.  In 2010, the states that had population growth were governed by Republicans.  They determined how their states new districts were created.

Not completely wrong.  Here in FL we have R control of state government and redistricting that in some cases favors the Ds.  Also keep in mind the courts (including federal) will have their say.

Offline jpsb

Hell, anyone who ever practiced "Duck and Cover" knows that too.

Really duck and cover taught you that it takes 4 minutes from the time the president orders a launch until the weapons are launched.  I did duck and cover as a child and I did not know that.

Question, do you think that the nuclear response time is classified?

Offline jpsb

I've never heard of such.  Perhaps you are thinking of the rule that you have (had?) to have won at least eight states to win the Republican nomination?
No, I just remember reading that a few months ago. But I will take your correction and thank you for correcting me. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Question, do you think that the nuclear response time is classified?

Nuclear response time is not classified. You WANT your opponents to know just how fast your response will be if they try something.

WHICH part of the triad has the 4 minutes response time IS classified.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

First of all; you have no links to back up what you are stating. No.  The actual redistricting in some states wasn't settled until this year.  ??? So only Republican governed states had population growth?  Perhaps you might be thinking of economic growth?

https://ballotpedia.org/Redistricting_in_North_Carolina

http://redistricting.lls.edu/

Offline jpsb

Too bad you don't realize that Donny is playing you like a fiddle with his talk of rigged elections.

Offline libertybele

Trump's choice of words in this scenario didn't help.  He should have stated if he lost the election he would concede period. He still would have the right to a recount in certain circumstance and the right to question the validity of certain practices in different precincts.   However, he has to have reason.  If he has reason now, he should have people working and watching to ensure a fair election. I personally have seen voter fraud and voter intimidation.

It was recently reported that a postal worker enjoys ripping up early voting ballots.  If that isn't fraud or election rigging, then what is it?  If dead people voting isn't rigging the election, then what is?

There is no way to absolutely guarantee 100% that voter fraud, misplacement of absentee ballots, overseas ballots, etc., doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 05:03:29 pm by libertybele »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

The talking heads on TV are making super mistakes about how elections are run.  I am going somewhere today, but tomorrow I will write an article about the laws passed in 2000 after the Florida fiasco, and every state must follow these laws.  I watched them go into effect in Texas, I worked teaching those new laws and the other laws pertaining to elections.  I will write about the 2000 new laws and the other laws already on the books about how elections happen - the structure of election laws to bring about valid and fair elections.

It will be a long article because explaining laws takes time and I want all of you to understand them so you know the TV talking heads don't know jack about elections.  If they would bother to bring in just one Secretary of State's official who has the responsibility to run state elections, they would get some true information.

Some of the subjects covered tomorrow will be:

1. The process to determine whether a person wanting to be a registered voter is a citizen or a non-citizen.  How non-citizens think they are registered but find out they are not. 

2. How dead people's names get off the voter registration roll.

3. How someone looks like he/she is voting a valid ballot but he/she is not - yet.  Provisional Ballot.

4. How mail-in/absentee ballots are verified and counted.

5. How military ballots are determined to be valid by date, and counted.  (This was a major problem in Florida in 2000.  The election judge didn't know the law.)

6. All you ever want to know about electronic voting machines: how they work, how they are put into service, how they are kept safe from tampering. 

7. How voting districts lines are determined.

8. Law requiring automatic re-count of ballots.

Plus, other voting laws.  Using Trump's word, this post of mine tomorrow as a thread, will be a BIGGLY election law thread.

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @CatherineofAragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart  @catfish1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun  @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay @XenaLee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter  @EC @Oceander

@Victoria33 looking forward to reading it and then bookmarking it for use in the future.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!