Author Topic: Trump fantasized about sex with Lindsay Lohan: ‘Deeply troubled’ teens are ‘always the best in bed’  (Read 5063 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What a joke, I read the interview, he was like Howard Stern's comedy partner.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Sure because the main thing I look for in a POTUS is the ability to be Howard Stern's comedy partner.

:whistle:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

So ... let me see if I understand you.  You think this was a cute comedy skit featuring two middle-aged men and that it was okay and funny?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

Except he wasn't fantasizing about sex with Lindsey Lohan.

He made the observation that crazy chicks are better in bed. Anyone here care to deny that?

She’s probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed

She who? Lohan is the "she" that he referred to.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Except he wasn't fantasizing about sex with Lindsey Lohan.

He made the observation that crazy chicks are better in bed. Anyone here care to deny that?

Admittedly, I have very little experience with crazy chicks in bed unless I count myself, but why are you posing such a question?

To me, this kind of speculation is not worthy of serious discussion and is kind of offensive.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Wingnut

Yeah, but you have to pay extra for that.

M and Trumps personal VietNam.  By the time I got to the LZ for extraction I was dimpled up like a golf ball... not to mention I had a slice or two.

Offline goatprairie

@andy58-in-nh

My husband dated one of those right before he met me.  She became obsessed with Ouija boards and seances and shortly thereafter started going nuts.  One day he fell asleep on the couch and he woke up to her standing over him, fists together, pounding his head.  Of course he was angry, so he did the smart thing---left before he got too angry (and it's very hard to make him mad).  As he was driving away, she jumped onto the hood of the car and broke off the antenna. 

I used to work with the girl, right around the time she was dating him.  Everyone thought she was crazy.
I tried to sneak out of my home one time after my crazy girl friend started getting loud and abusive. It was actually early in the morning of a cold winter's day, and I had to go to work. She didn't work, I was supporting her.
As I started the car up and backed out of the driveway, she came running out of the trailer in her nightgown (yes, I was trailer park trash) and ran in front of the car putting her hands on the hood before I could pick up speed. I had to back up, park the car back in the driveway, and talk her out of her crazy spell. Not easy.

Offline goatprairie

Just think about what the neutral responses to this 'conversation' say about how far our society has fallen into the abyss.

Donald Trump was a 57 year old man discussing the sex life and freckled chest of Lindsay Lohan, and talking publicly about how sex with troubled teens is great stuff.

How is this not indicting??  How is this not troubling to every voter out there?  How hard do you have to work to make this OK in your book, and not a big deal.

The headline may be misleading, and some men may remember similar behavior when they were adolescents, but this indicates even further that Donald Trump is a "deeply troubled" man who has NO respect for women other than as objects, and who has NO control of himself, either in conversation or in behavior.
Wha...????....well, haven't you heard.... because Hillary. Because Hillary supposedly excuses nominating the biggest  jerk/ignoramus and worst candidate in Pubbie history.
Speaking of worst, this campaign will go down as the worst disaster in Republican Party history. They had an excellent chance to retake the White House with a solid conservative, and they threw it all away.
I not only blame Trump supporters, I blame the party heirarchy who could have set up rules to prevent  Benito Trumpolini from taking over the party.
Now it's too late I believe. Trump's defeat might ensure a sane candidate in 2020, but I think the party is now irrevocably split between constitutional conservatives and populist/nationalists. One faction will not vote for the other. Maybe time for a new party. No Trumpolinis allowed please.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I guess it's a shame that Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf didn't live long enough to be Trump's running mate.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024