Author Topic: White House denies Obama friends with Democratic operative linked to agitators at Trump rallies  (Read 633 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The White House denied Wednesday that President Obama has a friendship with a Democratic operative who has visited the White House more than 300 times and is linked to an undercover video probe of a Democratic scheme to bait supporters of Republican Donald Trump at campaign rallies.

Asked if Robert Creamer was a friend of the president, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said, “That’s not how I would describe him.” He is married to Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky of Illinois, a close ally of Mr. Obama.

Mr. Creamer, founder of Democracy Advocates, stepped down from his role helping the campaign of Hillary Clinton Tuesday, a day after Scott Foval was fired from his post as national field director of Americans United for Change. Undercover video released by the conservative group Project Veritas showed the two Democratic strategists discussing voter fraud and their roles in sending paid agitators to campaign events for Mr. Trump.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/19/wh-obama-not-friends-dem-operative-linked-veritas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Of course he's not a friend of Obama.

The undercover videos make it perfectly clear that they were acting under a Double Blind distancing arrangement to effect maximum Plausible Deniability.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Over 300 times, wow.

Picture that happening to Nixon or any other President.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
What I Can picture is Obama's surrogate Hillary in the Arkansas Governor's mansion hurling ash trays and screaming "You F-ing J## B-tard" at Bill.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com