Author Topic: LIVE: Bill Clinton Son Danney Williams Surprise Pre-Debate Announcement  (Read 3256 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

I bet this is gonna be good.   :)   

http://youtu.be/XKM_lG3dkgA

He may be a shady a-moral, flip/flopping, narcissistic, businessman, of dubious trustworthiness,    but the boy (Trump) sure does know how to fight back against the Clintons.   

:)   
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:15:31 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: LIVE: Bill Clinton Son Danney Williams Surprise Pre-Debate Announcement
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 10:17:42 pm »
Behold the next star of the DNC.

Offline livius

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 10:24:54 pm »
I see Trump is keeping it classy and focused on real world problems, as always.

Does he even realize  that Bill Clinton isn't running and that nobody cares about his possible illegitimate progeny?  Plus the fact that the "son" is obviously part black is going to make it look like Trump is a bigot signaling to the other bigots out there.  Another stupid move.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 10:29:03 pm »

Does he even realize  that Bill Clinton isn't running and that nobody cares about his possible illegitimate progeny?  Plus the fact that the "son" is obviously part black is going to make it look like Trump is a bigot signaling to the other bigots out there.  Another stupid move.

You can always count on a liberal to exploit brown people.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 10:32:14 pm »

You seriously do not know seem to grasp how this "politics"  stuff works.    The portion of the electorate that cares about issues and is cognizant enough to understand them is a teeny tiny piece of the larger picture.   

This tabloid crap works on the low information voters.    Not only does this portray Clinton as unfaithful,   it demonstrates he doesn't even take care of his own children.   

It shows what a piece of crap Bill Clinton is,  and by inference,  what a piece of crap Hillary also must be. 

It humiliates Bill,  lends credibility to his accusers,  and makes people laugh at him,   and likewise laugh at Hillary as the cuckolded wife.   

Laughing at them is detrimental to their efforts to be perceived as "leaders".   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 10:33:16 pm »
You can always count on a liberal to exploit brown people.

You can always count on a brawler to grab any weapon that comes to hand.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 10:34:13 pm »

You seriously do not know seem to grasp how this "politics"  stuff works.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 10:43:01 pm »
You seriously do not know seem to grasp how this "politics"  stuff works.

To quote  William Goldman,   "Nobody knows nothing."   

We all have our various theories about what will create a coalition majority.   I personally think our politics have devolved to the point where this game of "The dozens"  probably appeals to the majority of low information voters. 

For a nation that can elect Obama,  there are no standards.   Styrofoam pillars and projected "Halos"  describe the cheesy range of what the public has so far approved.   

We are become "Idiocracy."
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 10:44:11 pm »
— Lord Melbourne —

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 10:44:23 pm »

Exactly

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 10:48:29 pm »
11 minutes to go!   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 10:50:50 pm »

This tabloid crap works on the low information voters.

That's why trump supporters fell for the tabloid smears against Cruz.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 10:52:58 pm »
11 minutes to go!

You'll believe this unproven steaming pile of horse manure but somehow won't take the word of any of the women accusing Trump of groping them?

I never thought I'd see the fake but accurate ideology infect anyone even nominally claiming to be a Republican.

I've been proven wrong.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 10:55:57 pm »
That's why trump supporters fell for the tabloid smears against Cruz.

No,  I think that was just confirmation bias.   They had already made up their minds to support Trump,  and so they wanted confirmation,  any confirmation,  even irrational confirmation,   that their decision was correct.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 10:56:01 pm »

@livius

At this point Trump isn't trying to win.  He knows he doesn't have a chance.  He's trying to secure subscribers for his news channel.   A lot of his core supporters eat up this tabloid material.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 11:01:33 pm »
@livius

At this point Trump isn't trying to win.  He knows he doesn't have a chance.  He's trying to secure subscribers for his news channel.   A lot of his core supporters eat up this tabloid material.

Trump News Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWnMDcCMQY

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2016, 11:02:03 pm »

You can count on a shoe-size IQ'd dolt to not realize that Bill Clinton is not running for president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2016, 11:02:22 pm »
You'll believe this unproven steaming pile of horse manure but somehow won't take the word of any of the women accusing Trump of groping them?

What is wrong with you?    I don't give a crap if it is true or not.   This guy Danney Williams obviously believes it is true,  so I say there is a fair chance that it is,   but the larger aspect of this is it is absolutely humiliating to that scum ball Bill Clinton.   (and by inference,  his psychotic shrew.)   

Not only is this a good psyop tactic,   it is also a case where Bill Clinton's @$$hole behavior has finally come back to bite him in the @$$.   It also reminds the public what kind of a creep Bill Clinton is. 

I never thought I'd see the fake but accurate ideology infect anyone even nominally claiming to be a Republican.

I've been proven wrong.

Perhaps if you wouldn't project your distorted perception on to others,   you wouldn't have to deal with being proven wrong.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2016, 11:05:34 pm »
@livius

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/helmut_norpoth_donald_trump_victory.html
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 11:08:11 pm »

What is wrong with you?    I don't give a crap if it is true or not.   This guy Danney Williams obviously believes it is true,  so I say there is a fair chance that it is,   but the larger aspect of this is it is absolutely humiliating to that scum ball Bill Clinton.   (and by inference,  his psychotic shrew.)   

Not only is this a good psyop tactic,   it is also a case where Bill Clinton's @$$hole behavior has finally come back to bite him in the @$$.   It also reminds the public what kind of a creep Bill Clinton is.

So if Clinton plays gutter politics it's bad...but if Trump does it it's a brilliant Psyop tactic?

Perhaps if you wouldn't project your distorted perception on to others,   you wouldn't have to deal with being proven wrong.

It'll be a cold day in Hell before you prove me wrong on anything.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2016, 11:42:22 pm »
I bet this is gonna be good.   :)   

http://youtu.be/XKM_lG3dkgA

He may be a shady a-moral, flip/flopping, narcissistic, businessman, of dubious trustworthiness,    but the boy (Trump) sure does know how to fight back against the Clintons.   

:)

Maybe others can judge it better than I; but those teeth seem identical.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2016, 11:45:15 pm »
John Edwards would say something about tabloid trash;

Apparently, Danny Williams was in the news long ago, '96 or something.

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2016, 12:19:50 am »

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/helmut_norpoth_donald_trump_victory.html

@DiogenesLamp

Right. 

I sincerely don't understand the desire to stick one's head in the sand and pretend that Trump is winning when he isn't.  I really wanted Cruz to be the nominee, but as the Indiana primary neared, I could see what was happening.  I didn't bother deluding myself.  What good would it have done?  So it makes no sense to me.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2016, 12:29:10 am »

You can always count on a brawler drowning man to grab any weapon floating debris that comes to hand.   

There. Fixed it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:30:11 am by Frank Cannon »