Author Topic: Report: Roger Ailes and Donald Trump Are on the Outs  (Read 1089 times)

Online kevindavis007

Report: Roger Ailes and Donald Trump Are on the Outs
« on: October 19, 2016, 08:43:06 pm »

Roger Ailes and Donald Trump are reportedly no longer on speaking terms.

The revelation comes from New York‘s Gabriel Sherman and Vanity Fair‘s Sarah Ellison, who announced it at a VF event on Tuesday.

After the Fox News founder resigned amid a spate of sexual harassment allegations, he became an advisor to the Trump campaign. Specifically, Ailes was reported to be helping Trump prepare for his debates.

“These debate prep sessions weren’t going anywhere,” Sherman said, noting that the Republican candidate proved unable to focus.

Ellison reported that the Trump camp is choosing to blame Ailes: “Even for the second debate, Ailes kept going off on tangents and talking about his war stories while he was supposed to be prepping Trump,” she said.

The third and final presidential debate will take place Wednesday night. Fox anchor Chris Wallace was chosen to be the moderator, a move that prompted backlash from critics who argued that Trump’s debate advisor and the moderator’s former boss being the same person presented a conflict of interest.

Source: http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-roger-ailes-and-donald-trump-are-on-the-outs/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline beandog

Re: Report: Roger Ailes and Donald Trump Are on the Outs
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:02:44 pm »
More than likely it was the Donald who went off on tangents and told "war" stories.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 09:18:22 pm »
Trump seems to want to go it alone to the very end, in spite of the fact that his erratic strategy is not working by any stretch of the imagination.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 09:23:59 pm »
Question: Why does chaos, scandal, controversy, questionable behavior, etc., always seem to be around Donald Trump? What's the common denominator here? All the various folks over the years and recently who have crossed him? Are they all in cahoots with one another to keep this kind of upheaval constantly in his life? Or.... could it just be.... is it at least possible.... that TRUMP is the source of the problem?!

I submit to you that anyone who can't see the problem for what it is is the same kind of person who makes excuses for their kid when numerous teachers send notes home to report the kid's uncontrollable behavior at school.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 09:27:44 pm »
I submit to you that anyone who can't see the problem for what it is is the same kind of person who makes excuses for their kid when numerous teachers send notes home to report the kid's uncontrollable behavior at school.
Wow! That's exactly what it reminds me of.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 09:28:20 pm »
Trump seems to want to go it alone to the very end, in spite of the fact that his erratic strategy is not working by any stretch of the imagination.

And blame his yuge loss on fraud.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 09:33:12 pm »

The bunker mentality in full effect.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 10:04:40 pm »
Say it isn't so!
 :silly:

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 10:11:23 pm »
More than likely it was the Donald who went off on tangents and told "war" stories.

We know what kind of War Stories Donald has, and from the women that came forward against Ailes at FOX, It's probable they share the same Grief.

If Megan Kelly was in my fox hole, I would have turned into a pacifist real quick, just sayin'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 10:12:15 pm »
I can see where it would be frustrating to try and help Trump prep for the debate.  Trump has a very short attention span.  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/us/politics/trump-book-tony-schwartz.html