Author Topic: Most Say Media, Not Russians, Tilting the Election  (Read 462 times)

HAPPY2BME

Most Say Media, Not Russians, Tilting the Election
« on: October 19, 2016, 08:14:04 pm »
Rasmussen
Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Most voters aren’t buying the story that the Russians are trying to manipulate the election for Donald Trump but think the U.S. media is trying to swing things for Hillary Clinton.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 56% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s more likely that many in the media are working to get Clinton elected president. Just 26% disagree and say it’s more likely that the Russian government is working to get Trump elected. Eighteen percent (18%) are not sure.

WikiLeaks disclosures in recent days have highlighted the close working relationship between the Clinton campaign and journalists at several major news organizations including the New York Times and CNN. Democrats say the Russians are behind the WikiLeaks releases; WikiLeaks says that isn’t true. Fifty percent (50%) of voters said in July that they expected most reporters to help Clinton.  Just 11% thought they were more likely to help Trump.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/october_2016/most_say_media_not_russians_tilting_the_election

Offline beandog

Re: Most Say Media, Not Russians, Tilting the Election
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:00:30 pm »
Rasmussen

Most voters aren’t buying the story that the Russians are trying to manipulate the election for Donald Trump but think the U.S. media is trying to swing things for Hillary Clinton.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 56% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s more likely that many in the media are working to get Clinton elected president. Just 26% disagree and say it’s more likely that the Russian government is working to get Trump elected. Eighteen percent (18%) are not sure.

WikiLeaks disclosures in recent days have highlighted the close working relationship between the Clinton campaign and journalists at several major news organizations including the New York Times and CNN. Democrats say the Russians are behind the WikiLeaks releases; WikiLeaks says that isn’t true. Fifty percent (50%) of voters said in July that they expected most reporters to help Clinton.  Just 11% thought they were more likely to help Trump.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/october_2016/most_say_media_not_russians_tilting_the_election
Of course it's the media.  It is the media that must be soundly defeated.

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 09:38:55 pm »
I read this in the media.  It must be fake, then.

Durr.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 11:42:56 pm »
Rasmussen

Only 56%?

And who are the 18% that are not sure?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy