Author Topic: Trump will defeat Hillary (if you do your part) - Jesse Lee Peterson  (Read 648 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ELECTION 2016
Trump will defeat Hillary (if you do your part)
Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson urges voters to 'snatch victory from jaws of death'

The Democrats and mainstream media have colluded to take down Donald Trump and prop up crooked Hillary.

When Democrats and their media partners are at risk of losing elections, they resort to accusing their Republican opponents of sexual misconduct or “racism.” They’ve accused Donald Trump of both. But he is confounding them with his “true grit.”

The liberal press has been obsessing about Trump’s leaked audio, while ignoring the damaging WikiLeaks story about Hillary Clinton’s hacked emails. They are now using allegations of sexual misconduct to destroy Trump – some of the alleged incidents occurred 30 years ago!

Barack and Michelle Obama (aka “Big Mama”) are attacking Trump while campaigning for Hillary. Michelle claims that she was “shaken” to her core by Trump’s locker-room talk. But Michelle used to fawn over Ted Kennedy, a known serial philanderer. And the Obamas are tight with Beyoncé and Jay Z. Why aren’t they offended by Jay Z’s obscene rap lyrics or Beyoncé’s raunchy videos?

Hillary says Trump is “not fit to serve.” She has dispatched her husband, Bill, as one of her top surrogates. Yet Bill is a sexual predator. He had sex in the White House with Monica Lewinsky and lied under oath. As a result, he was impeached and stripped of his law license. Juanita Broaddrick accused him of rape; Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones accused him of sexual misconduct. He settled with Jones for $850,000.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/trump-will-defeat-hillary-if-you-do-your-part/#55byAYByOl4MMFVy.99

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JLPtalk
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:02:27 pm by TomSea »

Offline bolobaby

Re: Trump will defeat Hillary (if you do your part) - Jesse Lee Peterson
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 07:11:29 pm »
Wow - something I agree with Hillary on: Trump is not fit to serve.

Of course neither is Hillary.

What a place to be in.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 07:15:51 pm »
Typical Trumpista crap. 

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 09:58:59 pm »
Okay!

I'll do it!

For $106 million in gold, deposited into a numbered Swiss bank account.  Also, a 50-foot sailing catamaran and a villa on the Italian Riviera.

Till then, **** off.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 10:11:21 pm »
Well now that I've heard that Madonna will give me a BJ for voting for Hillary, I just might have to reconsider my vote for Trump.