Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time  (Read 1345 times)

HAPPY2BME

by Aaron Klein19 Oct 2016

Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax.

After these alleged sexual assaults, Millwee claims, Clinton showed up at her apartment and knocked on her door for several minutes while trying to talk his way inside.  She says that Clinton departed after she purportedly refused to respond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNK4ekl-Bas

Millwee provided Breitbart News with an image of Clinton’s alleged signature on her reporter’s notebook. (see below)

She described the first alleged assault:

“…he followed me into an editing room. The first time I remember. That it was very small. There was a chair. I was sitting in a chair. He came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders and running his hands down toward my breasts. And I was just stunned. I froze. I asked him to stop. He laughed.

“That happened on three occasions. And each time it escalated where the aggressive nature of his touch and what he was doing behind me escalated.”

She says that after the first alleged assault, Millwee told Clinton to not repeat the alleged inappropriate acts. She says Clinton laughed in response.

The second and third alleged assaults involved Clinton rubbing his genitalia against Millwee, she says.

The second time took place about a week later, according to Millwee. “He made a beeline immediately for me. I excused myself; went to the editing room.”

She continued:

“And he came in behind me. Started hunching me to the point that he had an orgasm. He’s trying to touch my breasts. And I’m just sitting there very stiffly, just waiting for him to leave me alone. And I’m asking him the whole time, ‘Please do not do this. Do not touch me. Do not hunch me. I do not want this.’

“And he finished doing what he was doing and he walked out.”

“He took out his private parts?” I asked.

“I do not know,” Millwee replied. “I did not see that. I could feel what he was doing from behind me. I do not know if he had taken, you know, private parts out. Or if he was doing it. I assumed he was doing it through material but I could be wrong.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/19/exclusive-video-interview-new-bill-clinton-sexual-assault-accuser-goes-public-first-time/

HAPPY2BME

The mainstream media will never report on this because it doesn't help their candidate get elected. Remember, Democrats are evil; anything is justified because the ends justify the means. Lying, cheating, steaing, raping, and murdering are perfectly fine as long as you win.

Offline Suppressed

The mainstream media will never report on this because it doesn't help their candidate get elected. Remember, Democrats are evil; anything is justified because the ends justify the means. Lying, cheating, steaing, raping, and murdering are perfectly fine as long as you win.

So let's say it's true.

And let's say it was reported widely.

The American people will then know that Bill Clinton is a sleazy assaulting creep.

Okay.   I fail to see this rocking the American perception to where it impacts the race.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online corbe

@HAPPY2BME 

Everyone here and probably in the rest of the world found out what a horndog Bill was 25 years ago, and most here knew what a horndog Donald was 2 years ago.

Splashed all over TOS and Trumpbart are these Clinton sex stories, I just don't see how this has any more bearing on the election than obummer's brother at tonight's debate.

It reeks of Desperation and reminds us all of the Alinsky type tactics in use by BOTH Campaigns.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I am just amazed that people don't seem to realize this is the proverbial 'Friday document dump".

They are putting it out there to ensure that it is old news if and when at some future date someone with credibility tries to hold Clinton to account. It has nothing to do with the election. It's all about rehabbing Bill Clinton for history.

People that know Bill is a dirtball know by now. those too young don't care because they are good with fXXK buddy behavior and really could GAF about 30 year old news from a guy 20 years out of office that's old enough to be their great grandfather.

The GOP had it's chance to nail Clinton and his wife and instead kept avoiding it until it no longer mattered.

Blame the people you elected folks. No matter what. Because it was a lesser evil. most of you said so.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:55:42 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hillary certainly enabled Bill; and even attacked those who were victimized.

The peanut gallery as usual is quiet on these matters.

Offline sinkspur

Looks like Bill won't win the presidency.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You mean in the same way Trump and his lackeys...in your words..."attacked those who were victimized."?

I thought you guys didn't care about alleged attacks that happened 30 years ago?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

No one is quiet....we all know what a slime bucket Bill is and nothing surprises us...and we all know that Hil was his enabler and enforcer...another slime...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wikileaks: Clinton Staffers Scramble After Report Of Bill’s New Mistress

You report that as fact yet turn a willful blind eye to all of the info on Trump behaving the same way?

Double standard much?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

Did Hillary physically sexually assault these women?  Then the cases are not the same because Trump has physically assaulted women. 

However, the point is irrelevant because I'm not voting for Clinton in any event, so this simply confirms that I am right to not vote for her.  I imagine this goes for all #NeverTrump, so your point is doubly irrelevant.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No one is quiet....we all know what a slime bucket Bill is and nothing surprises us...and we all know that Hil was his enabler and enforcer...another slime...

Tom and Happy understand that if they can get everyone focused on arguments and issues we have known about and discussed as conservatives for well over 20 years, that we will not pay attention to Donald's growing problems, thus clearing the deck for them to propagandize without rebuttal.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:44:57 pm by Norm Lenhart »

HonestJohn

Looks like Bill won't win the presidency.

Waaaah!!!???

Bill's not running in 2016?

But our whole campaign is based around it!

888ohnoes