Author Topic: Hillary Campaign Apologizes After Her Bus Is Caught Dumping Human Waste On Side Of Street  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Resp3

In an act that some have said reeks of symbolism, the tour bus of the Clinton campaign was caught dumping human waste literally on the street, or as some less politically correct commentators have dubbed the incident, "the Hillary campaign caught shitting on main street America."

As a result, Hillary Clinton's campaign bus is being investigated after police in Lawrenceville, Georgia, received multiple reports of Hillary’s “Forward Together” tour bus illegally dumped human waste into a storm drain along Grayson Highway on Tuesday morning.

As CBS46 reported, a local businessman took photos of the illegal activity, prompting police to launch a full probe. The photos showed off-colored liquid oozing out of the bus. Hillary Clinton was not at the scene as the bus was in-between campaign stops.

more....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/hillary-campaign-apologizes-after-her-bus-caught-dumping-human-waste-side-street?page=1

Offline Resp3

Hillary. Shitting on America.

Get used to it, folks.

Offline skeeter

The fun late night comedians would have with this if only it wasn't Hillary doing the dumping.

Offline Longmire

Hillary. Shitting on America.

Metaphor for her campaign...and NO, I'm not gonna get used to it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Discharging human waste happens everytime anyone gets off that bus or any other associated with liberals.

Offline Suppressed

Details on that storm drain would be helpful.  Is it a direct outfall to a local waterway, as so many storm drains are?  So much for the Dems being great environmentalists.

(I admit that it was probably the bus operator and not the campaign that decided to do this, and the campaign did apologize immediately.)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:48:16 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

Discharging human waste happens everytime anyone gets off that bus or any other associated with liberals.
Bravo!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

The bus is tangible evidence of garbage in, garbage out.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Ah. She's been practicing her debate lines on the bus again?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

Details on that storm drain would be helpful.  Is it a direct outfall to a local waterway, as so many storm drains are?  So much for the Dems being great environmentalists.

Storytime:

Back when I was Senior Ed at Off-Road.com back in the late 90s/early 2000s, we were usually fighting with one environazi group or another. The Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund had us on speed dial threatening all manner of legal hell and lawsuits because of columns I wrote or articles we published. One such threat came after we caught them cold advertizing a Sierra Club outing into an area they had gotten closed to Off-Highway vehicles...anything motorized basically.  Now you might think 'No biggie. They are going to hike there." And that would make sense. However...

This was scheduled to take place about 100 miles in the middle of the Mohave desert. In the summer.

The area I grew up in, the Adirondacks of NY, had a rich famly called the Whitneys who had an estate called Whitney Castle, on their land refered to as Whitney Park. the area made them lots of money from logging. The land was open to hunters etc. The Sierra Club ended up taking possession after one of the last surviving family members gave it to them to make up for the evil logging her family did to use as a nature center/educational hub of sorts.

Sierra, last I knew, uses it as a retreat for it's execs and it's off limits to the public.

Thats Democrat environmentalism in the real world.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour