Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est  (Read 34694 times)

HonestJohn

Re: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est
« Reply #400 on: October 20, 2016, 03:24:31 am »
My point was the lawsuit won't accomplish the goal we both want to see.

It's going go have to come from a combination of the states reclaiming their rights under the 9th and 10th Amendments and some House and Senate members with the guts to push some real reform through and get it passed.

Elections are already handled by the states.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #401 on: October 20, 2016, 03:24:37 am »
Not here in Georgia.  When photo-id law was first passed, a judge struck it down because there was a charge for getting an ID.  So the State now gives out free photo IDs, and there's nothing a judge can do now to stop it.  When a person votes, they must show photo id to get a ballot.

Great for Georgia. Happens all over the rest of the country. Illegals are stealing our elections.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #402 on: October 20, 2016, 03:24:45 am »
Nigel Farage,

Clinton supported by the banks, life is good for them.

Trump is for all Americans.

Opinion polls on Brexit; showed remain in EU was 10 points up ; but that is because the polls did not count those who were brand new voters.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2016, 03:27:19 am »
Elections are already handled by the states.

But with both parties turning a blind eye to illegal immigration they've pretty much usurped the states control over elections on a national and in some cases the state level as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #404 on: October 20, 2016, 03:27:28 am »
Seems like people are ready for a change after 8 years of obama. I guess we'll see.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

« Reply #405 on: October 20, 2016, 03:27:38 am »
Nigel Farage,

Clinton supported by the banks, life is good for them.

Trump is for all Americans.

Opinion polls on Brexit; showed remain in EU was 10 points up ; but that is because the polls did not count those who were brand new voters.

LOL.

Trump is willing to destroy the American form of government to satisfy his own ego.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #406 on: October 20, 2016, 03:28:39 am »
LOL.

Trump is willing to destroy the American form of government to satisfy his own ego.

And he's being cheered for his efforts.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #407 on: October 20, 2016, 03:29:38 am »
Trump is full of s#it about NAFTA.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #408 on: October 20, 2016, 03:31:57 am »
Trump is full of s#it about NAFTA.

I think you could have stopped at "Trump is full of s#it".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

« Reply #409 on: October 20, 2016, 03:32:27 am »
I think you could have stopped at "Trump is full of s#it".

Yup

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #410 on: October 20, 2016, 03:34:52 am »

Trust the results.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:35:10 am by TomSea »

Oceander

« Reply #411 on: October 20, 2016, 03:35:55 am »

Trust the results.

Ok, now what are you going to do with the information?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #412 on: October 20, 2016, 03:36:51 am »
Watched American Horror Story tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. Far more than what I have caught in snippets of the debate during commercials.

Judging by the Drudge Poll, Donny did awesome, so everything seem hunky dory and I didn't miss a thing.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #413 on: October 20, 2016, 04:12:56 am »
Alright, so I guess it's up to me to start it: What are you drinking?

To commemorate this event I'm drinking a bottle of red Zinfandel called Pinnetti from Kroger. Screw top cap? Check! Cheap price? Check! Excellent notes and aromas? Check! Strong enough to numb me and prevent me from weeping for my beloved country by the end of the debate? Nope!
The fermented juices from my refrigerator's lettuce crisper and sterno.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #414 on: October 20, 2016, 04:19:27 am »
The fermented juices from my refrigerator's lettuce crisper and sterno.

Hilarious! Copy write that drink and call it the Trumpnado.

« Reply #415 on: October 20, 2016, 04:23:22 am »
Trump sounds like he's on downers.
He found out that Steiner couldn't mobilize enough men and wasn't able to carry out his assault.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #416 on: October 20, 2016, 04:47:35 am »
He found out that Steiner couldn't mobilize enough men and wasn't able to carry out his assault.

Sadly, it looks like Trump will lose and we will have to suffer through the two worst Presidents in the history of the US.

Unless of course Trump wins. In which case we will have to suffer through the two worst Presidents in the history of the US.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline etcb

« Reply #417 on: October 20, 2016, 04:49:08 am »
240 years of elections have produced only two close presidential elections.  NIxon had reason to question Kennedy's win in 1960, but he chose not to, for the good of the country.

Gore conceded after the SC settled the election.  Would Trump?

That's why Trump must be beaten by 6 million votes so there is no question.  And it looks like that is about to happen.
How about Adams v Jackson where Jackson led in both popular and electoral votes but lost the election to Adams in the House of Representatives.  How about Hayes v Tilden where Tilden won the popular vote but a dispute in four states led to Hayes being awarded the office.  Try the election of 1800 where it went to the House of Representatives where it took 36 ballots to reach a decision.  It would also be informative to  revisit the events of the Gore v Bush election when then sitting president Clinton publicly urged Gore to not accept the result of the election.  We tend to forget history especially when it doesn’t support our narrative.

« Reply #418 on: October 20, 2016, 04:49:50 am »
Sounds like you are willing to implicate yourself to your daughter as voting in a way that results in Shrillery being re-installed--someone who sees other women as bodies to have domineering sex with; or to murder at will for greater power-mongering; or to intimidate, murder, harrass because they dared to complain about being raped by her husband; or to cackle an evil cackle regarding getting a rapist of a teen off free though Shrillery knew they were guilty . . .

Evidently the evil sexual DEEDS of Shrillery and her partner in outrageous ruthless crime . . . are not as significant to you as a cheap locker-room spew 10 years ago by Shrillery's opponent.

Curious.

= = = =

I'm wondering if Shrillery is a test from God . . . to see how many behave in the ballot box in a way that results in Shrillery getting re-installed as the most evil, Marxist, ruthless, literal practicing witch of a creature back into the White House.  . . . as a sign as to just how much judgment and punishment we deserve for choosing--out-right or by default--that level of evil, freely, at the ballot box.

Just as we will give an account of every idle word--we WILL give an account for our behavior at the ballot box at this critical trek to the cliff edge toward utter bloody disaster and chaos.

I'm skeptical that justifying avoiding doing everything to prevent Queen Shrillery's return to tyrannical reign because of a stupid Trump comment will be sufficient excuse.

I believe Bill and Donny have both raped minors at Jeffery Epstien's Fantasy Island.  I believe Hitlery and Trump have both eliminated their enemies with the blessings of the Powers that Be.  They run in the same circles and are both currupt scum sucker.  You believe the fairy tale the media has told you about Trump.  You believe you have been given a choice.

Curious, given your willingness to question both parties in the past. 

Enjoy your fantasy that Trump can or will fix anything, but please stop your self righteous condescension.  You are being played as much as the next rube.  It looks like the Illuminati have upped their game.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #419 on: October 20, 2016, 05:08:10 am »

:laugh:  Bravo!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

« Reply #420 on: October 20, 2016, 05:13:16 am »
Great what Trump said, we are caring more about illegal aliens than people who risked all to defend this country, Veterans.
Awesome.  Trump has finally secured the one issue immigration vote. 

again.

Shocking to see Trump's 14 words on the issue resonating so strongly with you Tom.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 05:45:57 am by Once-Ler »

geronl

« Reply #421 on: October 20, 2016, 05:18:03 am »

No more pics from me so I don't slow things down.

Most of us probably scrolled faster

geronl

« Reply #422 on: October 20, 2016, 05:19:23 am »
Might actually be true with Fox.

doubtful these days

geronl

« Reply #423 on: October 20, 2016, 05:21:13 am »
Trump has no idea what Heller means or says.

of course not

geronl

« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2016, 05:22:35 am »
Nice pro-life comments from Trump.

Too bad he's not pro-life