Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est  (Read 34694 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est
« Reply #375 on: October 20, 2016, 03:06:40 am »
Since you know better, file a lawsuit about it.

You'll win and the judge will order the state you filed in to fix it.

Question is... why haven't you?  I'm willing to bet that the state GOP would fund your effort.

That article doesn't trouble you at all? Tell the truth.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #376 on: October 20, 2016, 03:07:14 am »
@bigheadfred

Me,too.

It seemed like hillary talked in circles all debate.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #377 on: October 20, 2016, 03:09:33 am »

Does the fact that both political parties encourage illegal immigration not trouble?

What about the fact that all of Trumps talk about a wall has turned out to be just that...talk.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

• Technical
« Reply #378 on: October 20, 2016, 03:09:59 am »
"Winning' debate IMO is inconsequential. People, for the most part, come into it with their pre-conceived notions and everything that follows is just confirmation bias.

It's like here: the never trumpers always think Trump is losing horrible and the Trumpists always think Hillary is getting curb stomped by Trump. And most people are the same way.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #379 on: October 20, 2016, 03:10:09 am »
Trump didn't go to the spin room and Kellyanne ran away from Dana Bash asking about Trump's refusal to agree with her about accepting the outcome of the election.

How many GOP House members and Senators will stick with him, given that he's bleeding support daily?  I look for a few to dump him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #380 on: October 20, 2016, 03:11:02 am »

The WaPo admits that illegals already decide our election. But just keep believing that a lack of lawsuits keeps us safe and sound.

They do so because Republican governors and Republican state legislatures don't do jack to stop it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

• Technical
« Reply #381 on: October 20, 2016, 03:11:12 am »
Does the fact that both political parties encourage illegal immigration not trouble?

What about the fact that all of Trumps talk about a wall has turned out to be just that...talk.

Is this directed to me?

• Technical
« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2016, 03:11:49 am »
They do so because Republican governors and Republican state legislatures don't do jack to stop it.

Trump is at least bringing it up.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2016, 03:12:42 am »

Is this directed to me?

Well considering I quoted your post in my reply...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

HonestJohn

« Reply #384 on: October 20, 2016, 03:13:17 am »

Moving the goalposts, now?

File your lawsuit.  You are *SO* sure about this... that you *SHOULD*, just to settle the issue.  The GOP will fund this, Trump will fund this, you'd be able to raise a lot on "GoFundMe"... so money's not an issue.

I'm sick of people making claims... and doing nothing about them. 

• Technical
« Reply #385 on: October 20, 2016, 03:14:19 am »
Well considering I quoted your post in my reply...

Well yes both parties helping illegals is a big deal to me. it's one of my biggest issues.

As for Trump and the wall...  :shrug:  I'm skepitcal it could be done but he should be given a shot at it before declaring it a total defeat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #386 on: October 20, 2016, 03:15:02 am »

File your lawsuit.  You are *SO* sure about this... that you *SHOULD*, just to settle the issue.  The GOP will fund this, Trump will fund this, you'd be able to raise a lot on "GoFundMe"... so money's not an issue.

And meanwhile as it slogs through the courts for the next decade nothing real or substantial gets done.

• Technical
« Reply #387 on: October 20, 2016, 03:15:44 am »

The GOP has done something about it, tried to enact voter ID, and it was struck down by judges nearly every time.

Don't you realize that? Why do you think they want voter ID off the books?

HonestJohn

« Reply #388 on: October 20, 2016, 03:16:05 am »
Trump didn't go to the spin room and Kellyanne ran away from Dana Bash asking about Trump's refusal to agree with her about accepting the outcome of the election.

How many GOP House members and Senators will stick with him, given that he's bleeding support daily?  I look for a few to dump him.

I noticed that about Kellyanne.  She looked very nervous and fled as soon as she could.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #389 on: October 20, 2016, 03:16:05 am »
Trump lost it, big-time, with the refusal to accept the results of the election.

All the rest will fade, but this won't.

I don't know. I think that lots of Trump supporters wanted to hear that.  Because Trump has egged them on to believe the election will be stolen.  He was sending signals for all out protest if not violence.  You can believe it will happen.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2016, 03:17:53 am »

Well yes both parties helping illegals is a big deal to me. it's one of my biggest issues.

As for Trump and the wall...  :shrug:  I'm skepitcal it could be done but he should be given a shot at it before declaring it a total defeat.

Trump has already reneged on the wall and his own actions in regards to bringing in cheap foreign labor show the falsehood of his alleged tough stance on illegals.

At the end of the day nothing will change in regards to stemming the tide of illegals with either candidate in office.

HonestJohn

« Reply #391 on: October 20, 2016, 03:18:52 am »
And meanwhile as it slogs through the courts for the next decade nothing real or substantial gets done.

Just like building an oil rig, if you never start, you'll never see completed.

This is the exact same argument liberals made over drilling for oil.  That it'd take a decade to do... so why bother.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2016, 03:19:25 am »

Trump is at least bringing it up.

And after Trump expedites the return of all deported illegals, essentially giving them legal status, they will be able to vote legally.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

HonestJohn

« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2016, 03:20:25 am »

The GOP has done something about it, tried to enact voter ID, and it was struck down by judges nearly every time.

Don't you realize that? Why do you think they want voter ID off the books?

Maybe because there isn't any evidence and that those laws struck down specifically targeted certain groups, instead of affecting everyone equally?

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #394 on: October 20, 2016, 03:20:59 am »
"Winning' debate IMO is inconsequential. People, for the most part, come into it with their pre-conceived notions and everything that follows is just confirmation bias.

It's like here: the never trumpers always think Trump is losing horrible and the Trumpists always think Hillary is getting curb stomped by Trump. And most people are the same way.

Yep...I wonder how many folks who have not decided how they will vote actually tune in, I suspect it is a very small number. Seems to me the only thing the debates accomplish is to give the folks on political forums another piece of minutia to argue about...

HonestJohn

« Reply #395 on: October 20, 2016, 03:21:41 am »
I don't know. I think that lots of Trump supporters wanted to hear that.  Because Trump has egged them on to believe the election will be stolen.  He was sending signals for all out protest if not violence.  You can believe it will happen.

Trump already has his supporters.  The point was to get those that are not already his supporters.  What he did will drive them away.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #396 on: October 20, 2016, 03:22:37 am »
Just like building an oil rig, if you never start, you'll never see completed.

This is the exact same argument liberals made over drilling for oil.  That it'd take a decade to do... so why bother.

My point was the lawsuit won't accomplish the goal we both want to see.

It's going go have to come from a combination of the states reclaiming their rights under the 9th and 10th Amendments and some House and Senate members with the guts to push some real reform through and get it passed.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2016, 03:22:50 am »

Not here in Georgia.  When photo-id law was first passed, a judge struck it down because there was a charge for getting an ID.  So the State now gives out free photo IDs, and there's nothing a judge can do now to stop it.  When a person votes, they must show photo id to get a ballot.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #398 on: October 20, 2016, 03:22:50 am »
Doctor Carson on Fox Business,

We can send a man to the moon, why don't we secure the voting system.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #399 on: October 20, 2016, 03:24:20 am »
I thought his pro-life stance was good. It might help with people who object to his objectifying women.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley