Author Topic: Kathleen Kane 'humbled and embarrassed,' seeks probation  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Kathleen Kane 'humbled and embarrassed,' seeks probation
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 05:15:27 pm »
She was in Budd Dwyer territory...........just sayin'.

At least Budd took the classy way out.....and made for one of the best Action 6 News at Noon broadcasts ever.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 05:22:25 pm »
At least Budd took the classy way out.....and made for one of the best Action 6 News at Noon broadcasts ever.

Poor Budd...

William T. Smith now admits that he lied in testimony against Budd, for a lighter sentence.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 06:20:24 pm »
Poor Budd...

William T. Smith now admits that he lied in testimony against Budd, for a lighter sentence.

THing is, that because he committed suicide, most people will assume he was guilty.

Doesn't make any sense.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 06:58:35 pm »

I remember the famous news conference where he offed himself.  I was at my desk working when some of my colleagues came out of a conference room, either white as a sheet or ready to hurl. My employer kept a TV in that room, and these ladies used to go in there to watch soap operas or talk shows during their lunch hour.  I guess whatever they wanted to watch was pre-empted by the "Breaking News" and apparently, they saw the footage of Dwyer blowing his brains out.   By the time I got to see the footage on the evening news, it had been edited, so the suicide wasn't shown. But I remember one of my coworkers having nightmares for months after.  Obviously, it was not a pretty sight.

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 07:05:59 pm »
Are we going to merge all the threads on the topic of Trump? I'd like to see a 40,000 post thread just for fun.

That would be AOL 56K friendly.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 07:17:14 pm »

Gave us a good song out of it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLnF7OGtlc

Offline rodamala

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 07:47:13 pm »
She was in Budd Dwyer territory...........just sayin'.

Hey man, nice shot.