Author Topic: Trump fantasized about sex with Lindsay Lohan: ‘Deeply troubled’ teens are ‘always the best in bed’  (Read 5089 times)

Wingnut

In my ancient bachelor days, I found that proposition to be true.

But my enjoyment was always somewhat tempered by the need to ensure that no cords, ropes, sharp objects or firearms were anywhere within reach.

Tell me about it.  The 1st cut is always the deepest so I tell the doc to keep the stitches small.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
To me, what matters with all the sex related crap surrounding Trump is that his judgement is so bad that he goes on radio shows to talk about the stuff. He fills books with it. In short, he doesn't think AHEAD. He lives in the moment with no concern for any fallout.

The 'grab her by" episode is a whole thing on it's own but the rest of it just shows the core of the man. Mircophones don't have lights on them telling you they are on. Someone that has spent more than a few min. using one understands that and he's spent a lot more than a few min. The further you get into using them, you become familiar with their pickup patterns simply as a matter of course so you can use them to their best advantage. It's referred to as 'working the mic". There's a ton of considerations like this to trawl through that arent readily apparent that make a lot of the 'hot mic'/oops!" claims suspect at best.

When you look at the circumstances around the sex crap and not the sex it self, it adds up to a picture of a guy that simply doesn't GAF about anything but himself, his desires/happiness right then and there. Thats a pretty unwelcome quality in any kind of a leader and one of the reasons I think Dad set up a team of people behind the scenes to get their son through life and clean up after him because such people arent likely to succeed on their own.

Every time he breaks his leash, we see the results.

Stern said he even questioned why Trump would attempt with all the stuff he has said.  This guy is disgusting.  I wonder why we always elect people who have written books and done interviews?  With Obama he had such off the wall racist stuff.  With his crazy "pastor".  And if proved out.  Eight years of racism and hate against white people and police.  This will prove out too.  If Trump was elected which doesn't seem likely it would be 4 years of sex scandal.  Same with Clinton four more years of sexual shame to endure for this country.  Who knows what kind of sex scandal is coming but you can bet it will.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:39:18 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Stern said he even questioned why Trump would attempt with all the stuff he has said.  This guy is disgusting.  I wonder why we always elect people who have written books and done interviews?  With Obama he had such off the wall racist stuff.  With his crazy "pastor".  And if proved out.  Eight years of racism and hate against white people.  This will prove out too.  If Trump was elected which doesn't seem likely it would be 4 years of sex scandal.  Same with Clinton four more years of sexual shame to endure for this country.  Who knows what kind of sex scandal is coming but you can bet it will.

Bread and circuses.

People vote for these types, crap goes further down the spiral, Their supporters then blame the scandal and everyone else for the failure of the guy they elected, thus it 'was not their fault' and it was not the fault of their elected idiot. It was someone elses fault.

Repeat every election.

But dear God by no means should anyone EVER vote for anyone with principle! Because then they would be forced to take responsibility fot the good AND the bad, and we clearly see how few so called 'conservatives' are willing to do that. Far better to blame ones failings on Hillary or the media or the planet Neptune.

Because reasons.

Offline musiclady

Don't you know, EC, that it doesn't matter anymore what actually was said?  **nononono*

The problem is, though, that what he actually DID day is more indication of how he looks at women.

The conversation is vile and objectifies women, and he fits right in.

The man is a boy.  And most other boys I know are more mature than he is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

goopo

P.S. @Oceander I never told you I admire what you wrote in your tag line about your daughter. You Sir, are a mench, and I bet a great dad.

I'll second that, @Freya !

@Oceander - If all men thought of their daughters, Trump would not be the "Republican" nominee.

But they didn't.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Frank Cannon

In my ancient bachelor days, I found that proposition to be true.

But my enjoyment was always somewhat tempered by the need to ensure that no cords, ropes, sharp objects or firearms were anywhere within reach.

Bleh. Why diffuse an exciting situation?

Offline goatprairie

He's right though.
I don't know....the woman i was going with before I met my wife was certifiably crazy. Not a lot of fun in bed. When you're sitting on the couch watching tv and your girl friend is standing over you with a knife in her hand threatening to commit suicide, you don't know if she's going to stab herself or you.
Best to avoid relationships with crazy people.

Offline goatprairie

Outside of TOS, and a few other places, Trump fatigue has reached critical mass, and has overtaken Clinton fatigue.
At this point after the Wikileaks commotion, all the other Pubbie candidates would be smiling and  waving bye bye to Hillary  from a distance so far away she couldnt' see them. With Trump, none of these revelations makes any difference.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Bleh. Why diffuse an exciting situation?
It's also exciting to be shot at without ill effect, but I wouldn't wish for it.

I briefly dated (if that's the word for it) a girl in NYC who turned out to be certifiable. She was enthusiastic and inventive to be sure, but a nerve-jangling ball of neuroses and Human Crazy Glue, besides. I almost had to get a restraining order. Instead, I would up moving 200 miles away and for a while was afraid she was going to track me down. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Silver Pines

Outside of TOS, and a few other places, Trump fatigue has reached critical mass, and has overtaken Clinton fatigue.

@Night Hides Not

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch  2h2 hours ago
20 days. Faster, faster.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Night Hides Not

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch  2h2 hours ago
20 days. Faster, faster.

Speaking of hot chicks.....

Silver Pines

It's also exciting to be shot at without ill effect, but I wouldn't wish for it.

I briefly dated (if that's the word for it) a girl in NYC who turned out to be certifiable. She was enthusiastic and inventive to be sure, but a nerve-jangling ball of neuroses and Human Crazy Glue, besides. I almost had to get a restraining order. Instead, I would up moving 200 miles away and for a while was afraid she was going to track me down.

@andy58-in-nh

My husband dated one of those right before he met me.  She became obsessed with Ouija boards and seances and shortly thereafter started going nuts.  One day he fell asleep on the couch and he woke up to her standing over him, fists together, pounding his head.  Of course he was angry, so he did the smart thing---left before he got too angry (and it's very hard to make him mad).  As he was driving away, she jumped onto the hood of the car and broke off the antenna. 

I used to work with the girl, right around the time she was dating him.  Everyone thought she was crazy.

Wingnut

I think I married her.  You can thank me later.

Silver Pines

@Frank Cannon

Yes, she is!  I love the tough chick, all-black thing she has going on. 

I emailed this to my husband because I knew he'd like it...

Wingnut

Those heels will leave a mark...... :smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh

My husband dated one of those right before he met me.  She became obsessed with Ouija boards and seances and shortly thereafter started going nuts.  One day he fell asleep on the couch and he woke up to her standing over him, fists together, pounding his head.  Of course he was angry, so he did the smart thing---left before he got too angry (and it's very hard to make him mad).  As he was driving away, she jumped onto the hood of the car and broke off the antenna. 

I used to work with the girl, right around the time she was dating him.  Everyone thought she was crazy.

Wow. It sounds as though you are both quite fortunate that all she ever broke off was the antenna.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

Those heels will leave a mark...... :smokin:

Yeah, but you have to pay extra for that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yeah, but you have to pay extra for that.

I was gonna say 'on the ceiling' but 'paying extra' works just as well.

Silver Pines

Wow. It sounds as though you are both quite fortunate that all she ever broke off was the antenna.

@andy58-in-nh

Lmao!  Truth.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'd noticed.  **nononono*

Does to me though. There is enough bad about the Orange bleep without inventing shit.

Tell me you don't think that whole conversation was totally gross and disgusting.  Please tell me you don't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Buyer's Remorse times one thousand.  Why oh why didn't we get rid of Trump when we had a chance???
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

Tell me you don't think that whole conversation was totally gross and disgusting.  Please tell me you don't.

Just think about what the neutral responses to this 'conversation' say about how far our society has fallen into the abyss.

Donald Trump was a 57 year old man discussing the sex life and freckled chest of Lindsay Lohan, and talking publicly about how sex with troubled teens is great stuff.

How is this not indicting??  How is this not troubling to every voter out there?  How hard do you have to work to make this OK in your book, and not a big deal.

The headline may be misleading, and some men may remember similar behavior when they were adolescents, but this indicates even further that Donald Trump is a "deeply troubled" man who has NO respect for women other than as objects, and who has NO control of himself, either in conversation or in behavior.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

It was disgusting. Therefore there was no reason to misquote or exaggerate what Trump said.

He disdains women as anything other than objects, some more useful than others, and their utility is usually dependent on the feeling they give him in his pants. He has made that abundantly clear. That's already disqualifying in my book.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Buyer's Remorse times one thousand.  Why oh why didn't we get rid of Trump when we had a chance???

What scares me- I will never be able to bid at Bridge again without thinking of...... 22222frying pan
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Oceander

What scares me- I will never be able to bid at Bridge again without thinking of...... 22222frying pan

You'll have to play gin instead.