Author Topic: Trump on Last Debate: Expect More on Sex Allegations Because 'They Like This Stuff'  (Read 583 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
Trump on Last Debate: Expect More on Sex Allegations Because 'They Like This Stuff'
Tuesday, October 18, 2016 04:44 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Donald Trump told Newmax TV on Tuesday that he expected to spend his last debate with Hillary Clinton on Wednesday defending himself against sexual assault allegations instead of discussing important issues facing the United States.

"I don't want to be defensive," the Republican presidential candidate told "The Joe Pags Show" in an interview. "I'll probably have to defend myself because they like this stuff.

"It's sexier."

Trump and Clinton will meet for the third time at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. It will be moderated by Chris Wallace of Fox News.

"But it's very unimportant — and I've said it 100 times, none of these things exist," he told Pags of the assault accusations. "Much of it's been debunked.

"It's a shame I have to waste time discussing it.

"I think I've done a good job, because I think now people are really feeling that this stuff never took place."

As for the remaining weeks leading up to Nov. 8, Trump told Pags that his strategy would be "speeches and rallies after speeches and rallies — and then we see whether or not we get a fair shake with the election.

"We won't get a fair shake with the press. The press is so bad. It's so bad.

"But we'll see — and, hopefully, people know what's going on and people are going to get out and vote."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations/2016/10/18/id/754116/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

He keeps saying this...

...but never delivers.

geronl

We know that Trump likes this stuff, the way he peddled lies against the other primary candidates

Offline sinkspur

Donald, "the people" DO believe that you lied about these women.  Why?  Because you told Billy Bush this is exactly what you do to women.

Trump WANTS the debate to be about the women, which is why he said what he said.  He thinks it helps him.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

"It's a shame I have to waste time discussing it.

Yeah, because he has so many other important things to talk about like has been beauty queens, Paul Ryan and SNL skits.