Author Topic: Rick Wilson: Trump Oppo Coming That Could ‘End The Race,’ Make Even Ardent Trumpers Go ‘Whoa’  (Read 6764 times)

Wingnut

So, yeah, I totally believe that scenario ... although I may have seen it in a movie.  Is that a real picture of Mommy?

@Emjay

Yes.  That is Donny's  mommy.

Wingnut

Great. Now I'm conflicted about Burkas.

Trump finds it Hard to Grab the Fouilly-Puissé in that Garb.

Offline Suppressed

Been preaching that for years. You'd be amazed how few people will pull the lever for one. Because they ALWAYS have an excuse to vote for a liberal Republican instead.

I'm not amazed, because I recognize that conservatives are far from a majority.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm not amazed, because I recognize that conservatives are far from a majority.

Yup. Conservatives just do not understand this concept.

They have the thickest skulls on the planet.

geronl

Yup. Conservatives just do not understand this concept.

I do not care, it doesn't change my perspective or my vote.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
All of what has already been released is enough for me.  I think he is a pedophile.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I think we are in for a Jeffrey Epstein revelation.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Rivergirl

And his wonderful son thought hearing the desperate calls from the Aurora theater massacre were something to crack jokes about.
These people are sick sick sick.   This is the son who said he talks like Dad all the time.  You know dirty 'boy' talk.