Author Topic: Now It’s Racist If Landlords Refuse To Rent To Felons  (Read 2666 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Now It’s Racist If Landlords Refuse To Rent To Felons
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 07:08:09 pm »
How Pollyanna of you. The "how it's supposed to be" never existed. You know what existed? You payed your rent and kept your mouth shut or your front door was removed in the middle of winter or your toilet was pulled and the board of health was called while you were out. Leases have quit clauses for uninhabitable conditions.<<

@Frank Cannon

Yeah,and you are claiming that is the way it is SUPPOSED to be? What is the difference between you and the loons that tell us all the government is our masters and can condemn our property if there is a developer who wants to develop it and bring more tax money into the city?

The answer is "none".

>>Yeah. Because my name is Frank Cannon from Forrest Lawn Cemetery......plus everything I told you I did is 100% and absolutely legal.<<

And of course we all know it is impossible for anyone to hack into the system and track you down,and this is especially true of the government who would NEVER dream of even doing such a thing,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!