Author Topic: ACTUARIAL REVIEW: Analysis of Recent Polls Shows Trump Win and Possible Landslide  (Read 431 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ACTUARIAL REVIEW: Analysis of Recent Polls Shows Trump Win and Possible Landslide

Jim Hoft Oct 18th, 2016 10:02 am

Ann Coulter warned in her book Slander in 2003 that the far left main stream media always uses polls to push their agenda. Polls can be skewed by selecting an unreasonable sample size, by asking lead up questions or by selecting more of a sample population of one side of an issue to achieve a desired result.

Main stream media skews polls to discourage potential voters from voting and has done it for years.

A good example of the media trying to shape a vote was in 1980. In a Gallup poll released on October 26th in 1980, two weeks before the election, Jimmy Carter was leading Ronald Reagan 47 – 39.  Two weeks later Reagan won in such a landslide that Carter conceded before California was closed.

Read More At: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/actuarial-review-of-recent-polls-shows-trump-win-and-possible-landslide/

Offline Suppressed

Yes, yes, Jimmy...and postal workers in California have x-ray vision and destroy ballots in Columbus, Ohio.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LMAO

More likely than not Trump is going to lose.

But I still maintain Hillary's margin of victory will be closer than folks think.

The reason why there isn't a larger spread in these polls is simply Clinton is not liked or trusted. Her win will be more of an anti Trump win verses a pro Hillary win
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy