Author Topic: Trump Breaks Record for Small Donor Donations  (Read 1398 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump Breaks Record for Small Donor Donations
« on: October 18, 2016, 05:50:14 pm »
Trump Breaks Record for Small Donor Donations

October 16, 2016 at 10:00 am Doomberg

LifeZette

The Donald J. Trump Campaign for Presi­dent announced Satur­day in a state­ment that it has hauled in a a total of $360 million from a record-breaking 2.6 million individ­ual donors.

The millions of individ­ual people who have contributed to Trump’s presi­den­tial bid through­out the election season total the largest donor pool of any other Repub­li­can candi­date in history, the campaign claimed, despite the fact the total amount raised by Trump still trails the $480 million raised and spent by 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney. Most of those contri­bu­tions came from small donors.

Read More At: https://www.hotgas.net/2016/10/trump-breaks-record-small-donor-donations/

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump Breaks Record for Small Donor Donations
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 06:03:16 pm »

I guess not all Trump supporters are dumb.  If I gave to him, I also wouldn't give much.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 06:08:53 pm »
I guess not all Trump supporters are dumb.  If I gave to him, I also wouldn't give much.

I took it to mean that his donors arent very big people. The smallness is sorta a Trump thing. Small ideas. Small morals.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 02:49:48 am »
Well, a lot of people donate small amounts of money to televangelists, who keep it for a lavish lifestyle.

Sound familiar?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 03:23:50 am »
Well, a lot of people donate small amounts of money to televangelists, who keep it for a lavish lifestyle.

Sound familiar?

How dare you slander televangelists like that. They are always very upright people....

geronl

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 04:17:18 am »
I wonder if it is economical to cash those thirteen cent checks

http://fusion.net/story/170645/donald-trump-check-prank-spy/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:18:33 am by geronl »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 04:56:26 am »
What does it matter?   He's certainly not spending any of it to win this election. Since August there were numerous stories of Trump and his Super PACs conserving cash.   For what?   

Of the $149,912,723 millon in booked TV and radio spending through election day for the  three presidential candidates (Clinton, Trump, Johnson), $145,299,727 is being spent by the Clinton campaign combined with pro-Clinton PACs. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 05:07:48 am »
What does it matter?   He's certainly not spending any of it to win this election. Since August there were numerous stories of Trump and his Super PACs conserving cash.   For what?   

Of the $149,912,723 millon in booked TV and radio spending through election day for the  three presidential candidates (Clinton, Trump, Johnson), $145,299,727 is being spent by the Clinton campaign combined with pro-Clinton PACs.

One of the great mysteries that will be solved after this election is where did Donny squander all the money he got. He sure as hell didn't use it on advertising and GOTV efforts. My bet will be that it was all laundered through Trump Corp entities and ended up in his pocket.

geronl

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 05:09:23 am »

Well, he's going to spend $25 million against Ted C in 2018 and probably against other conservatives too

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 05:12:48 am »
Well, he's going to spend $25 million against Ted C in 2018 and probably against other conservatives too

Looking at how well his brand is doing these days, Donny will be in time square pedaling fake Rolex's in 2018.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 05:19:53 am »
Here in WA where Hillary doesn't need to spend a dime to win, I see her ads run daily. She has money to burn if she can do that here. Never seen a Trump ad.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 05:20:30 am »
Looking at how well his brand is doing these days, Donny will be in time square pedaling fake Rolex's in 2018.

Me thinks he's gonna need it to settle a boatload of lawsuits.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 05:22:58 am »
Here in WA where Hillary doesn't need to spend a dime to win, I see her ads run daily. She has money to burn if she can do that here. Never seen a Trump ad.

You're watching too highbrow a programming to see the Donny ads. You gotta dial into the Real Housewives of (Insert City Name) or Teen Mom to see them.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 05:24:38 am »
Me thinks he's gonna need it to settle a boatload of lawsuits.

Sue Donny? For what? Being too cool for school? That whole idea is preposterous.

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 05:26:24 am »
Sue Donny? For what? Being too cool for school? That whole idea is preposterous.

Shooting beaver out of season.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 05:29:12 am »
Shooting beaver out of season.

That's odd. I thought he said he was bowling with it.