Author Topic: Rick Wilson: Trump Oppo Coming That Could ‘End The Race,’ Make Even Ardent Trumpers Go ‘Whoa’  (Read 6803 times)

Offline Victoria33

I'll go with forced women to get an abortion.  That would truly be a deal-breaker for many.
@dfwgator

Before these women came forward in the past week, some months ago, I did read somewhere that he had some women get an abortion.  It was more than one woman but I don't remember how many.  I agree, if proof of this came out, it would likely stop the actual religious people from voting for him, but his ardent admirers would not care about it. 

You see, he is not the man he was all his life - when he signed up to run for president, he totally changed/morphed into a perfect man.  You see, if you removed his skin, you would find the same person he was all his life, but we will not remove his skin because he has become exactly what we want.

You see, he is perfect and the election is rigged and the Republican Party is rigged, and the Clinton Campaign is rigged, and every county's election is rigged, and they all hate Trump so they are rigged.  You see, the media is all rigged against him.  You see, all you never Trumpers are rigged, your cars are rigged, your house is rigged, your dog is rigged, your cat is rigged.

You see, the entire world is rigged against Trump.  You see, now you know the truth of the matter and when you use your phone, it is rigged, too.

HonestJohn

I'd say that this may be a direct link between Putin and Trump.

That's just my guess.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:02:24 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The sooner this self destructive clown is off the field, the sooner people can vote Third party. But I don't think anything exists that will turn any of his followers.

However, hope springs eternal.

No rational person expects a 3rd party to win.  At most they would tip the election towards Hillary.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Norm Lenhart

No rational person expects a 3rd party to win.  At most they would tip the election towards Hillary.

No rational person wants to win with a liberal even if he velcroed an R to his sleeve. Winning with a liberal is called 'losing'.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
US under Clinton:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No rational person wants to win with a liberal even if he velcroed an R to his sleeve. Winning with a liberal is called 'losing'.

If you don't win you cannot impact policy, judicial appointments, regulatory changes, budget, executive orders and the myriad of other methods of forcing the United States closer to communism or farther away. 

Losing is never a winning strategy.   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Norm Lenhart

US under Clinton:

Well then I guess you should have considered that possibility when you selected a liberal as a candidate and told conservatives we were not needed, while courting the crossover Democrats that have crossed back to their own party now that the damage is done.

The Burkas should all be embroidered each with a name of a Trump supporter whose actions will have put that woman in that Burka.

I wonder whose mother, wife or daughter will have YOUR name on it, Tom. I have indeed.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:44:26 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

If you don't win you cannot impact policy, judicial appointments, regulatory changes, budget, executive orders and the myriad of other methods of forcing the United States closer to communism or farther away. 

Your victories led to the largest debt in history, the whole Obama agenda passed and President Clinton.

Thats not a win. Thats a liberal disaster enabled by liberals voting for liberals kicking the can in the name of winning.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

We 'won' the majority in the Senate and we hold the majority in both Houses of Congress. I haven't seen a whole lot of change as far as their impact on policy, regulatory changes, budgets, etc.  Keep in mind Congress consists of 535 members and the president is just one person.  Somehow 535 members of Congress failed to keep this president in check.  535 members of Congress refused to impeach this president.  If they truly had the best interest of the people; they would have gotten off their butts and done something.  In retrospect, we lost a long, long time ago.  The party completely died when they handed Trump the nomination.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

I'll put this in my " I'll believe it when I see it " column
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
People say Trump killed his mother and locked her away in a room in trump tower.  He even styles his hair after her...and wears her cloths and talks in her voice....

So, yeah, I totally believe that scenario ... although I may have seen it in a movie.  Is that a real picture of Mommy?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
US under Clinton:

Another scare tactic that won't fly or even crawl slowly along the ground.

Hillary does not give a darn about muslims.  She is not Obama in that regard.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

HonestJohn

Another scare tactic that won't fly or even crawl slowly along the ground.

Hillary does not give a darn about muslims.  She is not Obama in that regard.

Those aren't Muslims, but Trump supporters too ashamed to show their faces.

:tongue2:

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

000hehehehe

Offline Night Hides Not

This Rick Wilson?

The same Rick Wilson running Evan's campaign...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Great. Now I'm conflicted about Burkas.

Offline Just_Victor

Trump would have to go way down to still be worse than Hillary Clinton.

"Better than Hillary," is a damned low bar.  A burning case of the clap is better than Hillary.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ScottinVA

That one isn't secret, it is in Ivana's 93 book. The trumpsters don't care about abortion.

Exactly.  Because.. the WALL! :chairbang:

Offline Suppressed

We 'won' the majority in the Senate and we hold the majority in both Houses of Congress.

"We" is Republicans, but not all of them are conservative or in districts where they can afford to go too far right.  It's on US to get the necessary number of conservatives in there.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Well, where is it?

Teasers are for telly. Not politics.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

"We" is Republicans, but not all of them are conservative or in districts where they can afford to go too far right.  It's on US to get the necessary number of conservatives in there.

Been preaching that for years. You'd be amazed how few people will pull the lever for one. Because they ALWAYS have an excuse to vote for a liberal Republican instead.

geronl

I'll go with forced women to get an abortion.  That would truly be a deal-breaker for many.

That was part of the deal for all of his mistresses